The Powerheart® AED G3 Plus is ideal for lay rescuers to use in public access defibrillation areas such as schools, athletic fields, and workplace environments. |
Features and Benefits
- Rescue Ready® technology that self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily.
- The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- Clear voice prompts and a helpful text screen guide the user through the entire rescue operation.
- Rescue Coach™ and CPR metronome functionality pace users through chest compressions.
- In addition, our proprietary STAR® biphasic technology calculates electrical impedance and escalates energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate higher level should a patient require a second shock.
- TSO Aviation Safe Battery Available
- G3 Plus Unit
- (1) IntelliSense Battery
- (2) sets of Intellisense adult defibrillation pads
- (1) Premium Carry Case
- (1) Universal Ready Kit
- (1) AED ManagerSoftware
- (1) USB Cable
- (1) Serial Communications Cable
- User Manual
- Dimenisons: 3.3 in x 12.4 in x 10.6 in
- Operations: Fully Automatic and Semi-Automatic Version
- Waveform: STAR® biphasic truncated exponential
- Allowable Energy Range (J): Escalating Variable Energy (VE) 95J to 351J
- Protocols: 5 energy protocols available
- Factory Default (Nominal): 200VE, 300VE, 300VE
- Voice Prompts: RescueCoach voice instructions guide user confidently through rescue process
- CPR Prompts: Metronome for compression frequency, available with compressions-only CPR or CPR with rescue breaths
- Text Screen: Displays rescue prompts to guide user through rescue process as well as additional critical rescue information for EMS responders
- Visible Indicators: Rescue Ready status indicator, SmartGauge battery status indicator, service indicator, PAD indicator, text display
- Audible Alerts: Voice prompt, system alert
- Synchronized Shock: Built-in automatic synchronization feature
- Pacemaker Pulse Detection: Yes
- Programmable: Yes, via MDLink®
- Pediatric Capability: Yes
- Minimum Combined Surface Area: 228 cm2 (35.3 sq in)
- Extended Length of Lead Wire: 1.3 m (4.3 ft)
- Supplied: Self-checking, Pre-connected to the AED
Type Adult, pre-gelled, self-adhesive, disposable, non-polarized (identical pads can be placed in either position) defibrillation pads
- Shelf life: 2 years
- 7-Year Warranty
- 4-year, full operational replacement on lithium battery.