The Saniclave 200 costs a fraction of other competing fully electric steam autoclaves. With a digital timer, printer connection, and dry mode the compact and versatile Saniclave 200 can sterilize wrapped or unwrapped solid, mated, hinged or knurled instruments without fail. A front loading, corrosion resistant, stainless steel chamber, and door make this steam sterilizer extremely easy to load and clean. The Saniclave 200 delivers exceptional performance at an affordable price.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight and portable
- Simple one-button automatic operation
- Built in America out of stainless steel and rugged ABS.
- ST79 approved sterilizing cycle
- Dry mode allows you to sterilize and dry wrapped instruments
- Temperature, time and pressure on digital display
- Stainless steel chamber - will not corrode like aluminum
- Under and over temperature alarms
- Insufficient water alarm
- Silicone rubber gasket, assures a long life
- Printer included with device
- Saniclave Autoclave 200 Unit
- 1 Autoclave Tray
- 1 Tray Support
- 1 Door Seal
- 1 Thermal Printer Paper Roll
- Power Cord
- User Manual
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 700 W, Grounded Cord
- Safety approvals: IEC compliant, CE marked and ANSI / AAMI - ST55 Standard Approved, ST79 approved sterilization cycle.
- Dimensions: 16" x 13.5" x 21"
- Chamber Dimensions: 9" Wide x 10.5" Deep
- Chamber Capacity: 10.5L