Note: This is a refurbished unit.
Built to be rugged, reliable, and easy-to-use, the Philips MRx HeartStart Defibrillator with the Philips DXL 12-Lead ECG algorithm, provides industry-leading patient monitoring capabilities, superb diagnostic measurements, proven resuscitation therapies and CPR guidance.
Features and Benefits
- Large color display shows 4 waveforms and numerics, or view all 12 leads at once with the 12-lead acquisition option.
- Normal or high-contrast view for easy viewing in sunlight conditions.
- 10 hours of monitoring with two fully charged batteries.
- Ready-for-use indicator flashes to signal that ample power exists to monitor and deliver a shock.Automated self-tests that run hourly, daily and weekly.
- Easy-to-run operational checks.
- Color-coded monitoring ports for easy identification; ports match Philips patient monitors for easy hand-off.
- Integration and upgrades made easy
- Patented Fourier Artifact Suppression Technology (FAST) SpO2 with its low-noise hardware and quality indicators enables accurate measurements, even in the presence of low peripheral perfusion.
- EtCO2 is for use with intubated and non-intubated patients, it is convenient and flexible, requiring no zeroing, no warm up time, and no external sensor to interfere with the patient’s airway
- ADVANTAGE® oscillometric NBP provides motion tolerant systolic and diastolic measurement capabilities, as well as calculates mean arterial pressure
- Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth for transfer to laptop or personal computer and into database
- MRx Defibrillator
- Therapy Cable
- Test Load
- 1 Set of Adult Smart Pads
- 1 SpO2 Adult Sensor
- 12-Lead ECG Cable with ECG Electrodes
- Printer with Paper
- NIBP Hose
- A/C Power Supply