This product has been discontinued. For comparable products, click here for the following:
The Oscar 2™ system from SunTech Medical sets the standard in ABPM by
meeting the highest clinical standards, optimizing patient comfort
through innovation, and giving clinicians practical interpretive
analysis and reporting tools.
Features and Benefits
- The only ABPM available that is clinically validated to all three internationally recognized standards.
- British Hypertension Society
- European Society of Hypertension International Protocol
- AAMI AP10
- Patented Orbit cuff uses an innovative stretch-sleeve design to maintain
cuff placement and promote patient comfort.
- Motion tolerant algorithms reduce re-inflates and failed readings.
- Auto-intelligent inflation pressure also reduces measurement time,
promoting patient comfort by controlling cuff inflation.
- Oscar 2 ABP monitor
- 2 Orbit
cuffs: Adult and Adult Plus
- Carrying pouch, patient belt and
- 4 AA Alkaline
- 10 patient diaries
- Operator’s manuals
- Validations: BHS (A/A), ESH, ANSI/AAMI
- BP Technique: Oscillometry
with step deflation
- BP Range: 25-260
- HR Range: 40-200 bpm
- Sampling Periods: 3 adjustable (awake,
asleep, and special)
- Time Intervals: 5,
10, 15, 20, 30, 45, 60, 90 and 120 min.
Key: Program to allow additional patient readings
- Data Storage: Flash memory stores up to 250
- Power Source: Two AA
- Weight: 284 grams,
- Dimensions: 12
x 7 x 3 cm