The Oscar 2™ system from SunTech Medical® is the gold standard in 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM). By providing valuable diagnostic information that in-clinic and home blood pressure monitoring systems are incapable of measuring, the Oscar 2 system delivers a patient-focused solution with unsurpassed comfort, data reliability and confidence.
Features and Benefits
Note: The AccuWin Pro 4 Software is not included.
- SunTech Motion Tolerance: Save time and money with fewer failed readings and less repeated studies from the company that made automated BP during emergency transport and treadmill testing possible
- Clinical Validations: Independently tested to meet the accuracy and performance requirements of the BHS, ESH and AAMI:SP10
- Patented Orbit ABPM Cuffs: Form-fitting sleeve design secures accurate cuff position throughout the study, insuring consistently accurate readings
- Oscar 2 NEW Monitor
- 2 Orbit™ ABPM Cuff
- Carrying Pouch
- Patient Belt
- USB Interface Cable
- User Manual
- Validations: BHS (A/A), ESH, ANSI/AAMI SP10:2002
- BP Technique: Oscillometry with step deflation
- BP Range: 25-260 mmHg
- HR Range: 40-200 bpm
- Sampling Periods: 3 adjustable (awake, asleep, and special)
- Time Intervals: 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 45, 60, 90 and 120 min.
- Event Key: Program to allow additional patient readings
- Data Storage: Flash memory stores up to 250 readings
- Power Source: Two AA batteries
- Weight: 284 grams, including batteries
- Dimensions: 5" x 3" x 1"
- PC Requirements: USB Port, Windows 7 or Later