This product has been discontinued. Click here to return to Emergency Carts.
Crash carts contain medical equipment and supplies necessary to follow advanced cardiac life support protocols. Examples of medical devices, equipment and supplies contained in, or attached to, crash carts include defibrillators, cardiac boards, oxygen tanks, and intravenous medications. Harloff manufacturers emergency crash carts and pediatric resuscitation carts that store and transport critical supplies used by health care providers to treat those who have suffered serious and life-threatening physical injury.
Comes in a standard package (pictured above) and a specialty package which includes an IV Pole, Oxygen tank holder, 4 ea. utility hooks, cardiac board, and 2 ea. drawer trays.
Features and Benefits
- Breakaway lock seals, numbered, yellow, pkg-50.
- All aluminum, light-weight construction.
- Contemporary design with rounded corners.
- Full wrap-around bumper on separate stabilizing frame.
- 5” ball-bearing casters; full swivel – one with brake, one tracking.
- Pull-out shelf on right side of cart.
- Ball-bearing, full extension drawer slides.
- Removable plastic top with integrated push handles.
- Cart is delivered fully assembled with pre-threaded accessory mounting holes.
- Durable, hard-baked powder coat finish.
- Drawer Configuration:
- (1) - 4” (10.2 cm)
- (4) - 3.25” (8.3 cm)
- (1) - 6.5” (16.5 cm)
- (1) - 9.75” (24.8 cm)
- Internal Drawer Dimensions:
- 23.9” W x 17” D (60.8 cm x 43.2 cm)
- Assembled Cart Dimensions:
- 45.75” H x 32” W x 25” D (116.2 cm H x 81.3 cm W x 63.5 cm D)
- IV pole extends to 68.75” H (174.6 cm H)
- Cart net weight: 138 lbs (62.7 kg)
- Approximate shipping weight: 158 lbs (71.8 kg)