Harloff's anesthesia workstations provide secure, convenient access to
medications, controlled substances, and other supplies that
practitioners need. As clinical work flow is maximized, less time is
spent searching for needed medications and supplies and more time is
used preparing for classes and focusing on patient care. This effective
utilization of practitioners time reduced inventory and time spent on
cases, thus reducing your organization's costs.
Features and Benefits
- 16 each 4.2” wide (10.7 cm) patient bin drawers in 3 removable cassettes; bin dividers and labels are included.
- Cassettes are
located in pull-out drawers for ergonomic
- BEST® lock key locking system with two keys.
multi-purpose side storage
cabinet, with door and shelves.
- Pull-out shelf on right side of
- Pre-threaded accessory mounting holes.
ball-bearing full extension drawer slides.
plastic top with integrated push handles.
- Wrap-around bumper on
separate stabilizing frame.
- 5” ball-bearing
casters, all full swivel - one tracking, one with brake.
- Cart is
delivered fully assembled.
- Latex Free.
- Hard-baked powder
- Avaialble with Key Lock, Electronic Lock with Keypad or Electronic Lock with Keypad and Proximity Reader
- Drawer Configuration:
- (2) - 4” (10.2 cm) multi-purpose storage drawer.
- (2) - 8” (20.3 cm) double tier cassette, with eight 4.2” wide (10.7)
patient bin drawers each.
- (1) - 8” (20.3 cm) multi-purpose storage drawer.
- Internal Drawer Dimensions:
- 20” W x 17” D (50.8 cm x 43.2 cm)
- Bin Drawer Dimensions:
- 4.2” W x 12” L x 3” H (10.7 cm W x 30.5 cm L x 7.6 cm H)
- Assembled Cart Dimensions:
- 45.75” H x 30.5” W x 23.75” D (116.2 cm H x 77.5 cm W x 60.3 cm D)
- Cart net weight: 153 lbs (69.6 kg)
- Approximate shipping weight: 173 lbs (78.5 kg)
- 12-year warranty on cart.
|Accessories for this product...