The Optec® 5000 conducts simple, accurate, and repeatable visual screening tests in a few minutes. In addition to the ability to screen under a variety of conditions, including monocular, binocular, near, distance, and daytime. The 5000 model is lightweight, portable, and features a convenient light-emitting diode (LED) lighting system. Tests include: Adult and pediatric visual acuities, color and depth perception, as well as vertical and lateral phorias can be tested.
The Optec® 5000 Vision Screener does not include the Peripheral Test.
Visual screening and peripheral vision test standards that meet the standards set by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
*Custom slide packages available upon request
Features and Benefits
- Two independent viewing ports for distance (20 feet) and near (16 inches) testing
- Test slides made from photographic film placed between two glass plates that produce long-lasting, high-quality images.
- Testing between near and distance is also available in 20, 22.5, 26, 31.5, and 39.5 inches.
- Screener with a choice of a slide package
- Dust Cover
- Lens Cleaner
- Headrest Tissues
- Recording Forms
- User Manual
- Power Supply
- Power Cord
- +1.75 lens
- Dimensions: 18" x 12" x 16"
- Weight: 15.5 lbs