This item can work alone or with mobile devices with Apple iOS.
The NoninConnect™ 3245 finger pulse oximeter is made with the same medical-grade pulse oximetry technology used in professional Nonin pulse oximeters for patients, clinicians, and the military. You benefit from the same clinically proven technology without the need for a doctor's prescription.
Features and Benefits
Sample Screenshots of NoninConnect App
- Fast Readings
- Provides quick, high quality SpO2 and pulse rate readings from small to large fingers, good to low perfusion, and dark to light skin tones.
- High Performance
- Nonin PureSAT® technology captures SpO2 and pulse rate measurements quickly and consistently
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Displays real-time SpO2 measurements from up to 10m (32ft) away on compatible Apple devices
- Track and Save
- Save SpO2 history using a compatible Apple iOS device
- Durable Design
- Rugged, reliable design and construction backed
- Nonin SmartPoint™ capture algorithm determines when a high-quality measurement is ready to be wirelessly transmitted.
- Health App Compatible
- Share spot check readings with the Apple Health App
- Long Battery Life
- Provides up to 2,200 spot checks on two AAA batteries
- Apple iOS Compatible
- Compatible with Bluetooth LE enabled Apple iOS devices: third-generation iPad and newer; iPhone with Bluetooth 4.0; and iPod Touch devices with Bluetooth 4.0
- NoninConnect App
- Pairs with optional NoninConnect App, allowing users to send SpO2 history by email using a compatible Apple device
- The NoninConnect Model 3245 Bluetooth pulse oximeter is designed to be used with the NoninConnect app, a free download from the Apple iTunes® store, and is compatible with the following Apple devices (running iOS 8.1 or later):
- iPhone® 4S and newer
- iPad® 3 and newer, all iPad Air®, and all iPad mini™
- iPod® Touch 5th edition and newer
- The NoninConnect iOS app is not compatible with Windows® or Android® devices and operating systems.
- Nonin CorrectCheck™ technology provides feedback via digital display if finger is not placed correctly in the device
- Bluetooth® LE
- Wireless connectivity allows viewing of SpO2 and pulse rate from up to 10m (32ft) away on iOS devices
- 3245 Wireless Fingertip Pulse Oximeter w/ Bluetooth® Low Energy
- (2) AAA Batteries
- User Manual
- Oxygen Saturation Display Range: 0% to 100% SpO2
- Oxygen Saturation Declared Accuracy Range: 70% to 100% SpO2 ±2 digits
- Pulse Rate Display Range: 18 to 321 beats per minute (BPM)
- Pulse Rate Declared Accuracy Range: 20 to 250 BPM ±3 digits
- Operating: -5 °C to 40 °C / 23 °F to 104 °F
- Storage/Transportation: -40 °C to 70 °C / -40 °F to 158 °F
- Operating: 10% to 95% non-condensing
- Storage/Transportation: 10% to 95% non-condensing
- Operating: Up to 10,000 meters / 32,808 feet
- Hyperbaric Pressure: Up to 4 atmospheres
- Battery Life
- Operating: Approximately 2,200 spot checks (25 sec. per spotcheck), within 10 meters/32 feet of collector with streaming data
- Storage: 1 month, with batteries installed.
- CAUTION: Remove batteries if the NoninConnect will be stored for more than 30 days.
App User Instructions