This product has been discontinued. For a comparable product, click here for the Infinium CLEO Vital Signs Monitor w/ NIBP, Heart Rate & SpO2
The Avant 2120 offers both noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP) and proven SpO
2 monitoring in a portable unit. Transportation is easy, simply attach the unit to a rolling stand or carry it with its integrated handle.
The NIBP module features an oscillometric blood pressure method providing fast, motion-tolerant readings Oscillation pulsations in the arterial wall are filtered and amplified to create an oscillometric waveform. These readings are not as influenced by ambient noise or conversation like auscultatory devices.
The Avant 2120 also incorporates Nonin’s proven digital pulse oximetry trusted by clinicians worldwide. The SpO
2 module provides an accurate assessment of the patient’s blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate. You can rely on a dependable, quality reading even with the most challenging of patients.
Features and Benefits
- Automated & on-demand NIBP measurements.
- User or system-defined dynamic inflation pressure.
- Quick on-site user calibration.
- Dual voltage adaptability or battery operation; fast recharge.
- Ideal for extended monitoring.
- Specified for use in motion and low perfusion environments. (Avant 2120 Technical Bulletin)
- Allows the user to print data either on-demand or automatically.
- User can establish customized alarm default limits.
- Improved NIBP pump and software provide better performance in motion environments.
- No more loss of blood pressure data when the unit is turned off.
- Allows the user to select initial cuff inflation up to 240 mmHg.
- Users will now view previously captured pulse oximetry, and NIBP data on the display while in history mode.
- New Manual and Printing Quick Reference/Error Code Quick Reference cards for easy reference.
- 8000AA-2 Adult Finger Clip Sensor (2 meters)
- Cuff-RE-Std Reusable Standard Adult Cuff, One (1) Tub-ST Straight IBP Tubing
- Power Supply
- Power Cord
- Battery Pack (located inside back cover)
- Operator’s Manual on CD-ROM.
Blood Pressure Range:
- Method of Measurement: Oscillometric
Pressure Transducer Accuracy: ±3 mmHg between 0 mmHg and 300 mmHg for operating conditions between 0°C and 50°C.
Pressure Transducer Calibration: Verify yearly or every 10,000 readings, whichever comes first.
Pulse Rate Range: To 200 pulses per minute (if derived from oscillometric waveform not from SpO2)
Blood Pressure Altitude: -170 to 1700 m
- Systolic: 40 mmHg to 260 mmHg
- Diastolic: 25 mmHg to 200 mmHg
- MAP = 1/3 Systolic + 2/3 Diastolic
- Oxygen Saturation Range (%SpO2): 0% to 100%
- Pulse Rate Range: 18 to 300 pulses per minute
- No Motion: 40 to 240 bpm ±3 digits
- Motion: 40 to 240 bpm ±5 digits
- Low Perfusion: 40 to 240 bpm ±3 digits
- Operating Altitude: Up to 40,000 feet
- Hyperbaric Pressure: Up to 4 atmosphere
- Power Requirements: 7.2 volt battery pack (6 cells) or 12 VDC AC adapter
- Battery Life: Minimum 5 hours of continuous operation / 18 days
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 7.5 x 5.4 in. (11.4 x 19.0 x 13.8 cm)
- Weight: 2.8 lbs with batteries (1.3 kg)
- Memory: 33.5 hours