A large color fully articulating screen shows your patient’s ECG the exact same size as it is printed on the internal thermal calibrated sheet, complete with an on-screen grid. A visual keyboard pops up on the TFT LCD touch screen for speedy patient data entry, or an external keyboard can be plugged into the back of the unit. Interpretation is standard with the model 1550 electrocardiograph as is LAN, USB, and flashcard data communication, bar coding software, along with internal memory to store 400 patient ECG records. The built-in thermal printer features a high-resolution four column by three row and a rhythm strip at the bottom print out, with patient demographic information, measurements, and interpretation printed over the ECG waveforms for a full sized printed sheet. Optional 15-lead capability.
12.1 inch touch panel TFT LCD with swivel screen lets you change the screen angle to the best viewing position.
Same size display image and printout
The screen display and waveforms are the same size as the printout. Also, the display has grid lines just like the recording paper.
Large 5 minute memory
The most recent five minutes of all lead ECG waveforms can be stored in memory. This increases the chance to record important data. To save data, you can select, analyze, and print just the necessary region from 5 minute full disclosure.
Average waveforms in the latest 5 exams can be compared in the same screen. You can know the changes in time-series basis.
Approximately 400 patients x 10 seconds of 12 lead ECG wave and patient information can be stored. Approximately 2,500 patients x 10 seconds of 12 lead ECG wave and patient information can be stored on a QM-040V flash disk card. Stored data can be transferred to PC via QM-040V or LAN / Wireless LAN interface with optional QB-903E ECG viewer software.
Features and Benefits
Stores five minutes of ECG that can be viewed to allow the the best data to be selected for the report - works great with less compliant patients, as is the case with pediatric patients
Acquisition module at the end of the patient cable filteres out noise prior to the data reaching the ECG machine
Two slots that can accommodate two SD memory cards are available for the storage of up to 6,000 ECG teests
Communication via USB and wireless LAN
Bar code capabilites
- ECG 1550A Unit
- 10-Lead ECG Patient Cable
- (2) Packs of Paper
- (1) Power Cable
- (1) Pack of Human Electrodes - Comes in 100
- (1) Power Cable
- User Manual
- Input impedance: ≥ 10 MΩ
- Electrode offset tolerance: ≥ ±400mV
- Input unit protection: Isolated and defibrillation protected
- Standard sensitivity: 10 mm/mV ±5%
- Common mode rejection ratio: 110 dB or less
- Frequency response: 0.05 Hz to 150 Hz,≥ -3 dB (drift filter: off, High-cut filter:150 Hz)
- ECG leads: 12 lead (with JC-901D)
- Number of inputs: 2
- Sample rate: 500 samples/s
- AC line filter: 50/60 Hz
- High cut filter: 25, 35, 75,100, 150 Hz
- Time constant: ≥ 3.2 s
- External input: 2 channel, 10 mm/0.5 V
- Signal output: 1 channel, 0.5 V/1mV
- Sensitivity selection: 2.5, 5, 10,20 mm/mV
- Type: Color LCD (with backlight)
- Display Size: 12.1 inch
- Resolution: 800x 600 dots
- Displayed Data: Waveform, patient information, recording settings, operation mode.
- Line voltage: 100 to 127V, 220 to 240 V ±10%
- Line frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power input: ECG-1500K:50 VA, ECG-1550K:150 VA
- Power saving: Standby mode
- 4-year manufacturer's warranty