The VersaLab lets you perform basic vascular testing anywhere. This bi-directional Doppler has a built-in printer for fast and easy documentation. And best of all, the compact VersaLab is loaded with diagnostic features at a value-packed price. Features and Benefits
- Large heart rate and contractions display.
- Lightweight, battery or line-operated.
- Built-in printer.
- Configurable alarms.
- Durability and long life.
- Simple user set-up controls.
- Clinical event markers.
- Simple paper loading.
- Color-coded plug-ins.
- Non-slip belting system.
- High-quality fetal heart tones.
- Soft-side carrying case available.
- Selected probe(s)
- Tilt stand
- Power cord
- User manual
Optional ABIV - ABI Cuff Kit includes the following:
- 10 cm cuffs (4)
- Thermal Paper 5 rolls
- T-Spray Ultrasound Disinfectant Spray
- Weight (Main Unit Only): 4.1 lbs (1.69 kg)
- Dimensions: 12.2" x 9.1" x 2.9" (31 cm x 23 cm x 7.3 cm)
- Doppler technology: Continuous wave (CW) unfocused
- Battery type: 7.2v NiMH, 6x4/5A, rechargeable
- Full charge life: 3 hours
- Operating ambient temperature: 50° F - 104° F (10° C - 40° C)
- Graphic display: 320 x 240 pixel color or b/w
- Printer: thermal, 104mm print width, 832 dots, 8 dots/mm
- Printer paper: roll, 82 feet, 112mm wide, thermal (7 year print-out archivability)
- Print Speed: 12.5 mm/second
- Timescales: 7.5, 15, 25 mm/second
- Speakers: (2) 66 mm 8ohm, 0.5 watts
- Audio output: 0.5 watt per channel
- Headset: 3.5 mm jack, 32 ohm
- Spectral response: 200 Hz - 10 KHz