This product has been discontinued. For a comparable product, click here for the Antepartum Fetal Monitor BT- 300.
The Natus Nicolet™ Elite™ VersaLab APM2 is a portable, economical antepartum monitor
(APM) for performing non-stress tests. It is the smallest and lightest
APM available featuring a built-in printer. It allows you to perform non-stress testing on one or two fetuses simultaneously.
Features and Benefits
- The only compact antepartum monitor with a built-in printer.
- Weighs less than 5 pounds, making it easily movable between exam rooms, satellite clinics, or taken to remote settings which makes it ideal for clinicians who do in-home monitoring.
- Comprehensive documentation is clear, easy to interpret,
aids in reimbursement, allows for placement in the patient's chart and
makes repeat follow-up tests easier to compare.
- Printouts display test information in a simple to read graph.
- VersaLab APM2 display screen automatically switches from a single
display when one Doppler probe is in use for a single fetus, to a to a
dual display mode when two probes are used for simultaneous monitoring
- All of the information is color-coded making it simple for
the clinician to see and interpret the data.
- Easy to set-up and simple to operate.
- Sensitive Dopplers and uterine activity indicator for the most accurate results possible.
- Configurable alarms for more personalized testing.
- Separate patient and clinician event markers for easier interpretation.
- Large display for easy viewing.
- Increase versatility with adjustable tilt-stand for wall mounting or desktop use.
- Designed for durability and long life.
- 2 MHz Doppler probe
- 1.8 MHz Doppler probe
- Toco probe
- Event marker
- Transducer belts
- Printer paper
- Power supply cord
- User Manual
- Weight: 1.9 kg (4.1 lbs) (main unit only)
- Dimensions: 31 cm x 23 cm x 7.3 cm
- Doppler technology: Continuous Wave (CW) unfocused 2.0 MHz probe
- Battery type: 7.2V NiMH, 6x4/5A, rechargeable
- Full charge life: 3 hours.
- Battery recharge time: 3 hours.
- Operating ambient temperature: 10º C - 40º C (50º F - 104º F)
- Graphic display: 320 x 240 pixel color or b/w
- Printer: Thermal, 104 mm print width, 832 dots, 8 dots/mm
- Printer paper: roll, 112 mm wide, thermal
- Print speed: 1 cm/minute, 2 cm/minute and 3 cm/minute
- Speakers: (2) 66 mm, 8½, 0.5 watt
- Audio output: 0.5 watt per channel
- Recharger, input: 100 - 250 VAC, 50/60 Hz, Model WSL170M
- Recharger, output: 7vDC @ 3.5 A Model WSL170M
- Safety standards: IEC 601-1, EN60601-1, EN60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-37
- Classification: Internally powered equipment
- Classification of protection against electrical shock: Type B
information about Medicare's relative value payment below represents a
national average reimbursement amount associated with the codes. This
fee schedule applies to Medicare payments only and may not reflect the
true cost of the services provided. Private sector fees will vary.
*Non Facility: Includes all other
**Facility: Includes hospitals (inpatient, outpatient, and
emergency department), ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), and skilled
nursing facilities (SNFs).
***Current Procedural Terminology (CPT)
codes, descriptions and other data only are copyright 2002 American
Medical Association. All Rights Reserved. CPT is a trademark of the
American Medical Association.