This product has been discontinued. For a comparable product, click here for the Antepartum Fetal Monitor BT- 300.
The Natus Nicolet™ Elite™ VersaLab APM is a portable, economical antepartum monitor
(APM) for performing non-stress tests. It is the smallest and lightest
APM available featuring a built-in printer.
Features and Benefits
- The only compact antepartum monitor with a
- Integrated printer provides an immediate, real
time print-out of the non-stress test so there is no waiting for
- Lightweight design allows for easy movement between exam rooms, satellite clinics,
or remote settings, which makes it ideal for clinicians who do
- Comprehensive documentation is clear, easy to interpret,
aids in reimbursement, allows for placement in the patient's chart and
makes repeat follow-up tests easier to compare.
- Display screen automatically switches from a single
display when one Doppler probe is in use for a single fetus, to a to a
dual display mode when two probes are used for simultaneous monitoring
- All of the information is color-coded making it simple for
the clinician to see and interpret the data.
- Easy to set-up and simple to operate.
- Lightweight, battery or line-operated for greater portability.
- Sensitive Dopplers and uterine activity indicator for the most accurate results possible.
- Configurable alarms for more personalized testing.
- Separate patient and clinician event markers for easier interpretation.
- Increase versatility with adjustable tilt-stand for wall mounting or desktop use.
- Designed for durability and long life.
- Toco probe
- Event marker
- Tilt stand
- Transducer belts
- Printer paper
- Power supply cord
- User manual
- Weight: 1.9 kg (4.1 lbs) (main unit only)
- Dimensions: 31 cm x 23 cm x 7.3 cm (12.2 x 9.1 x 2.9 in)
- Doppler Technology: Continuous Wave (CW) unfocused 2.0 MHz probe
- Battery Type: 7.2V NiMH, 6x4/5A, rechargeable
- Full Charge Life: 3 hours
- Battery Recharge Time: 3 hours
- Operating Ambient Temperature: 10º C - 40º C (50º F - 104º F)
- Graphic Display: 320 x 240 pixel color or b/w
- Printer: Thermal, 104 mm print width, 832 dots, 8 dots/mm
- Printer Paper: Roll, 112 mm wide, thermal
- Print Speed: 1 cm/minute, 2 cm/minute and 3 cm/minute
- Speakers: (2) 66 mm, 8½, 0.5 watt
- Audio Output: 0.5 watt per channel
- Recharger, INPUT: 100 - 250 VAC, 50/60 Hz, Model WSL170M
- Recharger, OUTPUT: 7vDC @ 3.5 A Model WSL170M
- Safety Standards: IEC 601-1, EN60601-1, EN60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-37
- Classification: Internally powered equipment
- Classification of Protection Against Electrical Shock: Type B