This product has been discontinued. For a comparable product, click here for the Antepartum Fetal Monitor BT- 300.
The Natus Nicolet™ Elite™ VersaLab APM is a portable, economical antepartum monitor
(APM) for performing non-stress tests. It is the smallest and lightest
APM available featuring a built-in printer.
Features and Benefits
- The only compact antepartum monitor with a
- Integrated printer provides an immediate, real
time print-out of the non-stress test so there is no waiting for
- Lightweight design allows for easy movement between exam rooms, satellite clinics,
or remote settings, which makes it ideal for clinicians who do
- Comprehensive documentation is clear, easy to interpret,
aids in reimbursement, allows for placement in the patient's chart and
makes repeat follow-up tests easier to compare.
- Display screen automatically switches from a single
display when one Doppler probe is in use for a single fetus, to a to a
dual display mode when two probes are used for simultaneous monitoring
- All of the information is color-coded making it simple for
the clinician to see and interpret the data.
- Easy to set-up and simple to operate.
- Lightweight, battery or line-operated for greater portability.
- Sensitive Dopplers and uterine activity indicator for the most accurate results possible.
- Configurable alarms for more personalized testing.
- Separate patient and clinician event markers for easier interpretation.
- Increase versatility with adjustable tilt-stand for wall mounting or desktop use.
- Designed for durability and long life.
- Toco probe
- Event marker
- Tilt stand
- Transducer belts
- Printer paper
- Power supply cord
- User manual
- Weight: 1.9 kg (4.1 lbs) (main unit only)
- Dimensions: 31 cm x 23 cm x 7.3 cm (12.2 x 9.1 x 2.9 in)
- Doppler Technology: Continuous Wave (CW) unfocused 2.0 MHz probe
- Battery Type: 7.2V NiMH, 6x4/5A, rechargeable
- Full Charge Life: 3 hours
- Battery Recharge Time: 3 hours
- Operating Ambient Temperature: 10º C - 40º C (50º F - 104º F)
- Graphic Display: 320 x 240 pixel color or b/w
- Printer: Thermal, 104 mm print width, 832 dots, 8 dots/mm
- Printer Paper: Roll, 112 mm wide, thermal
- Print Speed: 1 cm/minute, 2 cm/minute and 3 cm/minute
- Speakers: (2) 66 mm, 8½, 0.5 watt
- Audio Output: 0.5 watt per channel
- Recharger, INPUT: 100 - 250 VAC, 50/60 Hz, Model WSL170M
- Recharger, OUTPUT: 7vDC @ 3.5 A Model WSL170M
- Safety Standards: IEC 601-1, EN60601-1, EN60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-37
- Classification: Internally powered equipment
- Classification of Protection Against Electrical Shock: Type B
The information about Medicare's relative value payment below represents a national average reimbursement amount associated with the codes. This fee schedule applies to Medicare payments only and may not reflect the true cost of the services provided. Private sector fees will vary.
*Non Facility: Includes all other settings.
**Facility: Includes hospitals (inpatient, outpatient, and emergency department), ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), and skilled nursing facilities (SNFs).
***Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) codes, descriptions and other data only are copyright 2002 American Medical Association. All Rights Reserved. CPT is a trademark of the American Medical Association.