Once you use the IMEXDOPCT+™, you'll understand why Natus Nicolet™ Elite™
is known for giving you more features for your investment. From the easy-to-use touch controls to the unique smart-charging stand, we included all of the features our customers asked for in a Doppler system. We're confident the features of the IMEXDOPCT+ will surpass the requirements of even the most demanding user. The reliability and performance of the IMEXDOPCT+ has been proven with years of experience and thousands of units in use. Five interchangeable probes covering a
wide range of applications are available for use with the IMEXDOPCT+.
IMEXDOPCT+ probes are interchangeable
with probes from the Pocket-Dop II for maximum flexibility between
Nicolet Doppler systems. You can store two probes at a time in the
protective baskets on the unit. Features and Benefits
- The 2 MHz probe has deeper penetration and is best suited for monitoring
the fetal heart tones in larger women and women later in their
- A 2 MHz waterproof probe can be used for patients who opt for
underwater labor or delivery.
- The 3 MHz probe has a shallower
penetration than the 2 MHz probe and is best suited for use with thinner
women and in the early stages of pregnancy.
- For vascular use, the 5 and
8 MHz probes provide access to both deep and superficial arteries and
veins for determining systolic blood pressures, vessel patency and
locating hard-to find vessels.
- Built-in, dual speakers provide
superb sound quality, even in the noisiest environments.
The unit is larger than our pocket
style Dopplers, to ensure it does not get misplaced or stolen, yet it is
lightweight at 2.7 lbs.
- The "on/off" and volume controls are
- An LED display tells you whether the
system is turned on, charging or has low batteries. An automatic "off"
circuit conserves battery life when not on the charging stand.
- Digital Readout The IMEXDOPCT+
automatically calculates the fetal heart rate or a pulse, so there is no
need to use a watch.
- State-of-the-art autocorrelation
tracks the complex fetal heart sounds and vascular blood flow to provide
an accurate count every time.
- Dimensions: 4.3 x 6.2 x 8.8 inches (10.9 x 15.7 x 22.4 cm)
- Weight: 2.7 lb. (1.2 kg)
- Power Source: 110V recharger (220V optional)
- Battery Type: 12V NiCad, user replaceable.
- Battery Capacity: 75 minutes typical (away from charger)
- Battery Recharge Time: 14 hours.
- Display Range:
- Fetal: 60-120 beats per minute.
- Vascular: 60-119 beats per minute.
- Display Accuracy:
- +/- 1 beat per minute at low end of display.
- +/- 5 beats per minute at high end of display range.
|Accessories for this product...