This product has been discontinued. For a comparable product, click here for the Nicolet IMEXDOP CT+ Fetal/Vascular Doppler System
The FreeDop detects fetal heartbeats. The 3 MHz probe is used
early in pregnancy. The 2 MHz probe is used for larger patients, later
in pregnancy and can also be placed in a waterproof sheath for use in
underwater labor and deliveries.
The FreeDop with either the 5 MHz or 8 MHz probe can be used
to detect and localize vessels, determine patency and aid in catheter
insertion. The 5 MHz probe is best for deeper vessels and the 8 MHz probe is best for superficial vessels. It is also an excellent tool for obtaining accurate low
systolic blood pressures and performing ankle/brachial index (ABI)
Features and Benefits
- Unique FreeDop system lets you move freely during exams, with no cord to get in the way.
- Built-in, high-quality, dual speakers produce Doppler sounds that are crystal clear and free of distortion.
- Incorporates auto-correlation, a pattern recognition technique that accurately tracks the heart rate.
The digital fetal heart rate and vascular pulse readout is large and easy to read, even from across the room.
- Convenient on/off and volume controls on the probe frees other hand to take blood pressure, locate the fetus, or comfort the patient.
- No cord - move anywhere in the room with no restrictions.
- A unique array of multiple infrared transmissions provide a crystal clear, continuous Doppler sound as you move.
- Easy to read, large digital display with autocorrelation.
- Vessel detection and localization, catheter insertion aid, vessel patency, and vessel identification.
- Blood pressures - excellent for low systolic pressure determination and quick ABI (ankle/brachial studies.
- Surgery - sheath the probe for surgery, place the base unit outside the surgical field, yet control everything from the probe. One-handed operation simplifies use.
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 6.3 x 4.4 inches
- Power Source: 110V or 220V recharger
- Main Unit: Replaceable 12V NiMH battery
- Probes: Replaceable 7.2V NiMH battery