The Capnostream™ 35 portable respiratory monitor offers you comprehensive respiratory monitoring to help you respond earlier and intervene sooner if your patient is showing signs of respiratory compromise. The monitor provides information to help support clinical decisions and may improve workflow.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for monitoring in virtually any clinical setting.
- Continuous, non-invasive, real-time respiratory status monitoring of etCO2, SpO2, respiration rate, and pulse rate.
- May help increase opportunities for clinicians to identify respiratory events earlier and intervene sooner when monitoring patients on the general care floor, in the emergency department and recovery room , during procedural sedation and during intra-hospital and prehospital transport.
- Intended for use with patients of any age; adult, pediatric, infant to neonate; intubated to non-intubated, with sampling lines specifically developed for patient type and use case.
- Rugged, lightweight, shockproof, ergonomic design that’s as functional in the hospital setting as it is in air and ground transport.
- Apnea-Sat Alert™ algorithm provides actionable insight to potentially prevent adverse respiratory events with summary reports of recurring apnea events per hour as well as oxygen desaturations.
- Smart alarm management technology may reduce clinically insignificant respiratory alarms and provides a clearer indication of patient status while preserving alarm vigilance. Smart alarm technology includes Nellcor™ pulse oximetry SatSeconds™ alarm management and Smart Alarm for Respiratory Analysis™ algorithm (SARA).
- Patient data can be sent wirelessly to the Vital Sync™ virtual patient monitoring platform, providing the flexibility to view patient information on any web enabled device, EMR or Clinical Information System.
- Patient data can be stored on USB drive or SD Card, printed, and transferred to other data systems.
- Height: 8.385"
- Width: 5.393"
- Depth: 2.165"
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Input Voltage: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, ± 10%
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Pack Nominal Voltage and Energy: 7.2V; 18.72Wh
- Battery Operation: 3 hours for removable battery pack; 20 minutes for internal battery pack
- Battery Charging Time: Up to 5 hours when the monitor is off and up to 8 hours when the monitor is on, for both batteries
- 4.3" Color TFT Display
- Pixel Pitch: 0.198 (horizontal) x 0.198 (vertical) mm
Active Display Area: 95.04 (horizontal) x 53.856 (vertical) mm
- Resolution 480 x 272 pixels
- Viewing angle (vertical) 125°
- Viewing angle (horizontal) 140°
- Trace Speed: 3.0, 6.3, 12.5 and 25 mm/sec
- Waveform Sampling Rate
- 77.82 samples/sec for SpO2 (fixed)
- 20 samples/sec for Capnography (fixed)
- Trend Storage: 48 hours with 1 second resolution
- Trend Display
- Graphical Display:
- Tabular Display intervals:
- 1 sec
- 5 sec
- 15 sec
- 30 sec
- 1 min
- 5 min
- 15 min
- 30 min
- 1 hour
- Microstream Capnography
- CO2 Units mmHg, kPa or Vol%
- CO2, etCO2 Range: 0-150 mmHg
- CO2 Waveform Resolution: 0.1 mmHg
- etCO2 Resolution: 1 mmHg
- CO2 Accuracy:
- 0-38 mmHg: ± 2 mmHg
- 39-150 mmHg: ± (5% of reading + 0.08 for every 1 mmHg above 38 mmHg)
- Respiration Rate Range: 0-150 bpm
- Respiration Rate Accuracy:
- 0-70 bpm: ±1 bpm
- 71-120 bpm: ±2 bpm
- 121-150 bpm: ±3 bpm
- CO2 Alarms: No breath, EtCO2 high, EtCO2 low, RR high, RR low, IPI low
- Flow Rate: 50 (42.5 ≤ flow ≤ 65) ml/min, flow measured by volume
- Waveform Sampling: 20 samples/s
- Response Time: 2.95 s (typical); with use with sampling lines with long tubing, ~5.0 s
- Initialization Time: 40 s (typical)
- Calibration Interval: Initially calibrate after 1,200 operating hours, then once a year or after 4,000 operating hours, whichever comes first
- Nellcor Pulse Oximeter:
- SpO2 Measurement range: 1-100%
- SpO2 Accuracy
- Adult and Pediatric Modes
- SpO2 range 70%-100%: ±2 digits over the range of 70 to 100% (when using the accessories defined in this document), including under low perfusion; with motion, ±3 digits; with low saturation (60-80%) ±3 digits
- Infant/Neonatal Mode
- SpO2 range 70%-100%
- ±2% over the range of 70 to 100% (when using the accessories defined in this document), with motion ±3%; with low saturation (60-80%) ±3%
- Pulse Rate Range
- 20 to 250 beats per minute
- Pulse Rate values of < 20 beats per minute shall be displayed as 0 beats per minute
- Pulse Rate values of > 250 beats per minute shall be displayed as 250 beats per minute.
- Pulse Rate Accuracy
- ±3 digits over the range of 20 to 250 beats per minute inclusive,
including under low perfusion; with motion, 48 to 127 bpm ±5 digits
- SpO2 High, SpO2 Low, PR High, PR Low
- Sat Second Range: 10-100