The Nasal-Aire II is the next generation of the ever-popular Nasal-Aire interface, sharing many of its comfort and
compliance benefits, adding improved performance and a reduction in sound level.
This lightweight interface is comfortable for patients, simple to use and easy to care for. Nasal-Aire II is sold in six sizes for easy fitting and includes headgear for stability.
Features and Benefits
- Ergonomically designed to fit any face with virtually no leaks.
- Virtually eliminates uncomfortable pressure points on the face allowing the interface to be worn for any duration without discomfort.
- Secure fit design allows the user to sleep in any position.
- Minimal design reduces feelings of claustrophobia.
- New ultra-soft nasal prong material for improved patient comfort.
- 100% latex free.
- Medium or large size fits 90% of patients.
- Can be worn over the ears or down the chest.
- Small and quiet with virtually no noise.
- No nasal bridge or forehead contact eliminates nasal bridge sores and air leaks near eyes.
- Swivel tubing coupler to accommodate free movement and optimal performance during the night.
- Supplemental oxygen ports.