This product has been discontinued. Click here to return to Medical Lighting
This configuration offers all the performance of a major surgical light yet is packaged and priced perfectly for use in Outpatient Settings, Minor Procedure Rooms, C-Section, E.R. as well as LDRP. Mounting two single lights either side of the OR table is becoming a very popular set-up in a General OR when combining Flat Screen LCD Monitors with the lights. The smooth, easy-to-clean lines complement the powerful performance that is delivered from its compact 22 inch reflector system. With every pivoting joint free to rotate continuously plus all the controls being placed within the sterile field (as well as on a wall control), using the light could not be easier.
Features of the Light Heads:
- On/Off, Pattern Size adjustment and Light Intensity can all be adjusted by the surgeon from within the sterile field.
- 137,000 Lux (12,700 Footcandles) light intensity from a single 180 Watt bulb.
- Back-up bulb that illuminates within milliseconds when the primary bulb fails.
- Spare bulbs are conveniently located in the wall control housing for easy access.
- Sealed light head combined with ultra cool operation at only 3.71 µW/cm2/Fc
- Color correct light optimized at 4,300°K to ensure accurate patient assessment.
- Superior shadow control -- the light head will tolerate as much as 70% of the emitted light being blocked before a noticeable change in pattern intensity is witnessed.
- Drift-free counterbalance arms that are free to rotate continuously at every joint.
With several thousand surgical lights installed in OR's throughout the United States and even more installed worldwide, NUVO's time-tested design is backed by one of the best warranties in the industry to ensure many years of trouble-free operation.
- Electrical Power: 100V, 120V, 220V, 230-240V (50/60Hz)
- Power: 180 Watts
- Intensity: 12,700 Footcandles (137,000 Lux)
- Bulb Type: Tungsten Quartz Xenon/Halogen
- Color Temperature: 4,300°K
- Depth of Field: 28 inches (70cm)
- Heat to Light Ratio: 3.71 µW/cm2/Fc
- Cavity Penetration: >95%
- Pattern Size: 5.5 -- 10 inches (14cm - 25cm)
Sterile Light Controls
You can adjust the light intensity right from within the sterile field. A button located on the end of the sterile handle can be easily depressed using your finger or thumb to increase or decrease light intensity settings. The handle can be sterilized or will accept every brand of disposable glove on the market without compromising operation. Pressing and holding the button will turn the light On/Off, while rotating the handle will adjust the pattern size from 5.5 -- 10 inches.
Every light head is equipped with two bulbs (the primary bulb and the back-up bulb). When the primary bulb fails, the back-up bulb lights up automatically to ensure continuous uninterrupted lighting throughout the case. In fact the change-over is virtually unnoticeable to the surgeon which is why each light head is equipped with three LED indicators to alert the Circulator to change the bulb.
Bulbs are also accessible without the use of any tools and can be changed literally within a matter of seconds.
Spare Bulb Storage
Yet another "first" from NUVO is the convenient location for the spare bulbs. No more hunting around the supply closet! Two spare bulbs are always close at hand and are located in the wall control panel. A hinged flap conceals the spare bulbs making them readily available 'in the room' between cases if required.
View Product Brochure
View Product Specs