Note: This product cannot be exported to the following countries: Sweden, Spain, Ireland, United Kingdom, France, New Zealand, Germany, Austria, Italy, Japan, Australia, Belgium, Benelux Region, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Luxembourg, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic, South Korea, Taiwan, The Netherlands, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, China and Iran.
The Model 901 is manufactured from PMMA with X-ray absorption properties similar to soft tissue at diagnostic energies. It contains a variety of static and dynamic test targets for objective assessment of resolution, motion unsharpness and radiation exposure. The sectional design allows for configuration in a wide range of thicknesses from 5 to 30 cm simulating PA thicknesses from infants to large adult patients.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for voluntary compliance with NEMA XR 21.
- Simulates coronary arteries for infant through large adult.
- Evaluate spatial resolution, motion unsharpness and exposure for the entire imaging system.
- (1) Central Target Assembly (901-01)
- (1) Working Thickness Range (WTR) Plate A (901-02)
- (1) WTR Plate B (901-03)
- (1) WTR Plate C (901-04)
- (3) WTR Plate D (901-05)
- (1) WTR Plate E (901-06)
- (4) Blank Plate with alignment parts (901-07)
- (1) Field Size Plate (901-08)
- (1) Field Size Plate (901-08A)
- (1) Alignment Target for Test Stand (901-09)
- (1) Alignment Cross for Test Stand (901-10)
- (1) Alignment Cross for Test Stand (901-11)
- (1) Alignment Cross for small base (901-12)
- (1) Rotating Spoke Target (115 VAC 60 Hz) (901-13)
- (1) Test Stand (901-14)
- (1) Carrying Case (901-CS)
- (1) Small Base (901-15)
- (1) 3 mm thick lead plate with laminate (901-16)
- (1) 2 mm thick copper plate with laminate (901-17)
- (35) Alignment pins
- Dimensions: 16" x 10" x 10"
- Phantom Weight: 45 lb
- Materials: PMMA