The OxiMax™ N-85™ is a versatile handheld capnograph/pulse oximeter that can be used for a wide variety of situations. The N-85™ delivers accurate SpO2 and end-tidal CO2 values regardless of whether it is for an emergency situation, bedside monitoring, or even a routine spot-checks.
This portable monitor contains the most advanced in pulse oximetry and is compatible with OxiMax™ sensors. The N-85™ monitor also features patented Microstream® CO2
technology and breath sampling accessories from Oridion to ensure
smooth operation, even in high humidity environments.
Features and Benefits
- Full-featured capnography previously available only in much larger monitors.
- Innovative optical bench enhances stable, accurate measurements from a small sample.
- Low sample flow rate of 50 mL/min allows monitoring on wide patient range without compromising response time.
- Intubated or nonintubated ETCO2 monitoring for neonatal through adult patients.
- Capnographic waveforms and trends.
- Nellcor OxiMax™ pulse oximetry with advanced signal processing technology for accurate, reliable SpO2 and pulse rate readings even during low perfusion, patient motion and other forms of signal interference.
- SpO2 graphical trends and plethysmographic waveform.
- Weighs less than two pounds.
- AC and battery operation.
- User-adjustable alarms.
- Four-language menu.
- Data output/printing, including nurse call and Oxinet™ III central station and paging system.
- AC Adapter
- FilterLine Accessory Kit
- MAX-PAC Adhesive Sensor Assortment Pack
- DEC-4 Sensor Extension Cable
- Rechargeable NiMH Battery Pack
- Operators Manual and Quick Guide
- Dimensions: 8.11" H x 3.46" W x 2.06" D
- Displayed Parameters: CO2 and plethysmographic waveforms, ETCO2, SpO2, pulse rate, respiration rate, trend data.
- Display Range: 0-99 mm Hg (0-13.2 kPa and 0-13 vol% at sea level)
- Sampling Rate: 50 +- 7.5 mL/min
- Warm-Up Time: 30 seconds typical, reaches steady-state accuracy 20 minutes after power up.
- Accuracy: 0-38 mm Hg +-2 mm Hg, 39-99mm Hg +-5% of reading.
- Respiration Rate: 0-150 breaths/minute.
- Battery Type: Rechargeable NiMH.
- Battery Capacity: 4-7 hours. Recharges in approximately 4.5 hours.