This product has been discontinued. For comparable products, click here for the iPM 12Vet Veterinary Patient Monitor or iMEC 8Vet Veterinary Patient Monitor.
The PM-9000Vet has all the vital stats a Veterinarian needs in one
portable patient monitor.
Mindray accessory kit sold separately, but is necessary for proper
of the unit. If needed, please ensure that the accessory
kit option is checked before purchasing.
Features and Benefits
- 10.4" color TFT display with 8 waveforms.
- Parameters including ECG, RESP, SpO2, NIBP, TEMP, Pulse Rate, IBP,
C.O., EtCO2 and Multi-Gas/O2.
- Maximum 96-hour graphic and tabular trends of all parameters.
- Optional recorder and rechargeable battery.
- Optional wireless LAN card.
- Multi-modes selection for different animals.
- Accessory Kit
- NIBP Hose,
- Disposable Neonate Cuffs, 4 sizes (3.5 - 5.7cm, 4.3 -
8.0 cm, 5.8 - 10.9
cm, 7.1 - 13.1 cm)
- ECG Trunk Cable, 3/5 Lead, Adult/Ped, 6 Pin,
- ECG Lead Wire Set - 3 Lead Clip
- 6 Pin Mindray SpO2 Cable
- Vet SpO2 Sensor,
- SLA Battery
- MultiGas Accessory Kit
- 318 (W) x
270 (H) x 137 (D) mm
- 12.5" x 8.27" x 5.4"
<4.7 kg / 10.3 lb.
- Trend Time: 1-96 Hours
- Trace: 8
- Alarm: 10-level audible and visual alarm
- Built-in thermal array, 2 channels
- Record Speed: 25mm/s, 50mm/s