This product has been discontinued. For a comparable alternative check out the VI-1040P 10.4" Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor.
PM-8000 Express is a portable patient monitor. Its compact size and
simple design make it ideal for use in a variety of clinical settings.
Intended to meet basic continuous monitoring needs, it focuses on
providing core capability in an uncomplicated manner. Its high
resolution color display offers a surprisingly clear view of a patient's
physiological data, making it practical for use at the bedside or
Available with or without invasive blood pressure
measurement, PM-8000 Express delivers the flexibility you need in order
to respond to a pateint's changing needs. Pre- and post-operative areas,
medical and surgical departments, general floors and many others will
want to consider this very effective, yet surprisingly affordable
Mindray accessory kit sold separately, but is necessary for proper
of the unit. If needed, please ensure that the accessory
kit option is checked before purchasing.
Features and Benefits
- 3/5-lead ECG
- Non-invasive blood pressure.
- Mindray SpO2, pulse rate, respiration.
- Dual-channel temperature.
display modes allow you to adjust data layouts based on particular
of graphic and list trends, NIBP list including 800 measurements and
alarm event recall for 70 alarm episodes provides for comprehensive
historical review of all parameters.
of full disclosure waveform recall for detailed review of physiological
recorder for printing real-time and historical data is included as
flash back-up included on every device protects your patients' data in
case of a sudden power outage.
call interface allows connection to most hospital call systems.
- Accessory Kit
- Cuff, Reusable-Adult
- ECG Lead Wire Set - 3
- ECG Trunk Cable, 3/5 Lead, Adult/Ped, 6 Pin, Defib
- 6 Pin Mindray SpO2 Kit (Reusable Adult Finger sensor and
Mindray SpO2 cable)
- Lithium Ion Battery
ECG, RESP, Dual-Temperature, Mindray SPO2, NIBP, Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- Line Cord (US)
- 1 Roll of Paper
- Rolling Stand
- Data CD
- Dimension: 261 mm (W) x 240 mm (H) x 171 mm (D)
- Weight: < 5 kg (not including battery)
- Li-Ion Battery: Rechargeable, maximum 6.5 hours for charging, 3 hours for continuous working.
- Lead Acid Battery: Rechargeable, maximum 6 hours for charging; 75 minutes for continuous working.
- Heart Rate Range
- Adult: 15-300 bpm
- Neonate/pediatric: 15 - 350 bpm
- Measurement Range: 0~100%
- Resolution: 1%
- +-2% (70-100%, Adult/Pediatric, non-motion)
- +-3% (70-100%, Neonate, non-motion)
- +-3% (70-100%, Adult/Pediatric/Neonate, motion)
- 0-69% unspecified
- Alarm Range: 0-100%
- Pulse Range
- Range: 20-254 bpm
- Resolution: 1 bpm
- +-3bpm (non-motion)
- +-5bpm (motion)
- Alarm Range: 20-254bpm