Purchase a Midmark IQvitals Vital Signs Monitor with Blood Pressure and Alaris TurboTemp Thermometer or an IQvitals Vital Signs Monitor with Blood Pressure, Alaris TurboTemp Thermometer & SpO2 and receive a $200.00 Rebate. Offer ends on December 20th, 2019.
Midmark IQvitals™ is an affordable, Windows® based, touchscreen device
that provides automated blood pressure, temperature, SpO2 and pulse rate
readings with a touch of the screen. An alphanumeric keyboard allows
for fast and easy entry of patient data, and the intuitive design
increases productivity and simplifies staff training. IQvitals™ can be
used as a stand-alone unit or will connect easily to a computer using
Features and Benefits
- Automated, all-in-one vitals device saves time and reduces transcription errors.
- Full-color, touchscreen display is quick and easy to operate.
- Manual vitals entry options for respiration rate, height, weight, and pain score.
- Lightweight and portable at just 3.9 pounds with table-top, wall, IV pole or mobile cart mounting options.
- Connected flexibility with USB and serial ports standard 100-reading memory for easy review, printing or download.
- Accessories available for patient testing, from pediatric to adult.
- Long battery life allows vitals to be captured continuously and quickly.
- Built with hospital grade components to stand up to the demands of a busy practice.
- IQvitals Device w/Blood Pressure and Temperature
- AC Power Supply
- Reusable Blood Pressure Cuff - Adult
- Reusable Blood Pressure Cuff - Large Adult
- Blood Pressure Hose - 6.5'
- Oral/Auxillary Temperature Prove
- Temperature Probe Box Covers (Box of 20)
- Serial Cable - 10'
- USB Cable - 10'
- Operations Manual CD
- Quick Reference Guide
Non-Invasive Blood Pressure
- Display: 7” VGA TFT LCD display with LED backlight and resistive touch screen.
- Mounting Options: mobile cart, wall mount, table top mount, IV pole mount.
- Connection: USB or serial connections standard.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C) (For Patient Temperature Measurement: 16 to 33 °C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 140 °F (-20 to 60 °C)
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 15,000 feet
- Storage Altitude: 0 to 40,000 feet
- Operating Humidity: 15 to 95% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 15 to 95% non-condensing
- EMC Standard: Per IEC 60601-1-2 and FCC Part 15 (Emissions Class B)
- Weight: 3.9 lbs (1.77 kg)
- Dimensions: 4 in. (W) x 10.5 in. (L) x 7 in (H), 10.16 cm x 17.78 cm x 26.67 cm
- Power (unit): Simultaneously operates and charges device when AC power is plugged in; low power indicator; automatic shutdown on low power
- Power (battery): Rechargeable 10.8 V lithium ion battery; 4 hours to fully
charge, 3 hours for 95% charge; operates 8 hours on full charge
- Method: Oscillometric
- Cuff: Infant, Child, Small Adult, Adult, Adult Long, Large Adult, Large Adult Long, and Thigh
- Derived Parameters: Systolic, Diastolic, and Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP)
- Measurement Range: Systolic: 30 to 250 mmHg, Mean: 20 to 230 mmHg, Diastolic: 10 to 210 mmHg
- Measurement Accuracy: Systolic: ±5mmHg, Mean: ±5mmHg, Diastolic: ±5mmHg
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: ±5% or ±2 BPM, whichever is greater
- Pulse Rate Range: 30 to 240 BPM
- Initial Cuff Pressure: User-selectable
- Probe Type: Alaris Turbo Temp®
- Measurement Type: Oral and Axillary
- Measurement Range:
- Oral: 95 to 106°F
- Axillary: 95 to 106°F
- Measurement Accuracy: ±0.1°C (±0.2°F) (probe)
- Measurement Time:
- Predictive Oral: 8-10
- Axillary: 13-20
|Accessories for this product...