The Midmark IQspiro™ Digital Spirometry System combines a digital spirometer with innovative software solutions that make it fast and easy to capture, interpret and retrieve patient information. Our digital spirometer also features correct patient positioning that can optimize testing and an eject lever that saves time and alleviates handling of used mouthpieces.
Features and Benefits
- View real-time Flow/Volume Loop and Volume/Time graphs with fully customizable parameters.
- Pre- and post-bronchodilator testing with automatic interpretation.
- New eject lever alleviates handling of used mouthpiece.
- Accurate and precise; meets or exceeds ATS 2005 Standards.
- Lightweight, portable design weighs only 9 ounces.
- Correct, ergonomic patient testing orientation.
- Easy grasp, new T-shaped handle design for patient support and stability during testing.
- Improved mouthpiece stability and protection with new easy-latch door design.
- Easy to print full page reports on standard paper.
- Dimensions: 7.75” H x 2.5" W x 1.75" D / 191 mm H x 64 mm W x 44 mm D
- Weight: 9 oz.
- Power: USB
- Predicted equations
- Adult: Crapo (Crapo/Knudson compilation, aka ITS, ATS), Knudson (1976 & 1983 compilation), European Community for Coal and Steel (ECCS) (1993), NHANES III (aka NLHEP, Hankinson), Morris, Roca
- Pediatric: Wang (1993), Knudson (1976 & 1983 compilation), Polgar (1971), Hsu, NHANES III, Zapletal, Eigen
- Measuring Ranges
- Flow: +/- 14 L/s
- Volume: +/- 8 L
- Parameters Measured
- FVC, FEV.5, FEV1, FEV3, FEV6, FEV1/FVC, FEV3/FVC, FEV1/FEV6, FEV25%, FEV50%, FEV75%, FEV25-75%, FEV75-85%, FEV200-1200, FEV0.5/FIV0.5, PEF, FIVC, FIV0.5, FIF50%, PIF, Exp Time, V ext, MVV, MTV, RR, AT, AT%, VC, ERV, IRV, TV
- Midmark IQspiro Digital Spirometer
- 10-pack Disposable Pnemotach Mouthpieces
- 10-pack Disposable Nose Clips
- Mouse Pad
- Operation Manual CD
- Quick Reference Guide
- Carrying Case