Note: This product is no longer available.
Patients put their trust in you to perform whatever tests are required in their time of need. If preliminary tests point to the need for a stress test, wouldn’t you like to be able to perform that test in your office? It will be comforting to your patient to know that you can provide the care they need at the time it is needed.
Features and Benefits
- Preprogrammed protocols include Bruce, Modified Bruce, Balke-Ware, Ellestad, Naughton, Ramp and Dobutamine
- Modify or add unlimited customized protocols for treadmill, nuclear or pharmacological stress test.
test profiles with complete set of preferences including protocol,
measurement parameters, display formats and report settings.
interpretive resting ECG provided by Midmark 12-lead Resting ECG
Analysis Program (formerly Telemed® Analysis Program)
- Quality ECG tracings with latest data processing technology.
- Freeze 60 seconds of all leads for instant review while monitoring live ECG.
- Save rhythm strips automatically at predetermined intervals or manually throughout the test.
- Review full report online immediately after completing the test.
- Reanalyzes and updates test results when patient or test data is changed.
- Microsoft® Windows®-based PC with Windows 2000 or XP
- Intel® Pentium®-class microprocessor (600MHz or faster) or compatible 128MB RAM
- Hard disk with 1GB of free space CD-ROM or DVD Drive
- VGA Display 16-bit color, 1024x768
- Microsoft-compatible mouse, keyboard and printer – color printer required for color-coded reports
- Minimum ports: 2 USB and 1 Serial; or 3 USB
2.8 in. (7.1 cm) x 5 in. (12.7 cm) x 0.88
in. (2.24 cm)
9 oz. (USB version)
11 oz. (Serial version includes two 1.5V
AA alkaline batteries)
Performance and Safety Requirements
EZ Stress meets or exceeds the performance and safety requirements of
ANSI/AAMI EC-11, ANSI/AAMI ES-1 and IEC-60601 Class CF
Display and Analysis
Muscle artifact filter
AC line filter
Baseline drift filter
Standard or Cabrera 12-lead
update ST Level, ST Slope, current average beat over resting average
beat, HR, Target HR, %Target HR, Speed, Grade, METS, BP, DP, VE/min
Cover page, summary table, average beats, rhythm strips, resting ECG and trend report.
Speed: 0.5 – 12 MPH, zero start
Elevation: 0 – 25%
Running Space: 22” x 63” cushioned, lubricated, low-profile
Patient load: 500 lb weight capacity
Top shelf: 24 in. (W) x 19 in. (D) x 40 in. (H)
Middle and lower shelves: 24 in. (W) x 15.5 in. (D)
3 in. metal drawer for supplies
4 in. casters (2 front locking)
Note: Computer, monitor and printer are not included.