Note: This product has been discontinued. For a comparable alternative, check out the Midmark IQecg® Digital ECG w/ Lead Management
The IQmark Digital ECG is a highly advanced and refined system that runs on your conventional Microsoft® Windows personal computer. Everything you need to get up and running in minutes is included. The acquisition and operating costs of the IQmark Digital ECG are dramatically lower than those of oldstyle, stand-alone ECG machines (even including the cost of the computer), and yet this powerful system packs the most sophisticated diagnostic tools available. Plus, it’s backed by the service, support and confidence of the Midmark® name—the most trusted in the field of medical, surgical and dental examination and procedure equipment. There is no better way—or smarter time—to move your ECG work into the digital age.
Features and Benefits
- Meets newest FAA standards for EKG report submission! (FAA Class I Physicals)
- Quick, easy, intuitive.
- Includes the Midmark 12-Lead Resting ECG Analysis Program— the gold standard for analysis.
- Compatible with most Electronic Medical Record formats.
- Runs on Windows-based PC.
- Delivers immediate cost savings over conventional ECG machines.
- Monitor your patient’s real-time ECG data.
- Store and retrieve ECGs on your computer system with the click of a mouse.
- 55,000 ECGs require just 1GB of hard-drive storage space.
- Eliminate manual collection and preparation of patient data.
- E-mail an ECG to a colleague anywhere for consultation, or access it on the road, using a portable PC.
- You’ll save hundreds of dollars annually on ECG supplies and
replacement components by eliminating specialized paper, mounts,
stylus, printheads and motors.
- Open-architecture software design means compatibility with most EMR systems.
- Serial Comparison lets you compare up to 4 ECG tests at one time.
- 2.8 in. (7.1 cm) x 5 in. (12.7 cm) x .88 in. (2.24 cm) (W x L x H)
- 11 oz. (ECG unit with batteries)
- Two 1.5V AA alkaline batteries (serial version) USB version operates without batteries
- 12 leads, simultaneous
- Input impedance: >100 megohms
- Frequency response: 0.05-150Hz - 3dB
- Sensitivity: 5, 10, 20mm/mV +-10%
- Dynamic range: +-10mV
- ADC resolution: 13 bits at 2.44uV/bit
- Acceptable electrode offset: +-300mV per AAMI and EC-11 specifications
- A/D 500 samples/sec.