This product has been discontinued. For comparable products, click for the following:
Designed as an interactive data-gathering extension of the IQmark Diagnostic Workstation, the IQmark Advanced Holter runs on your Windows-based PC to deliver unmatched speed, accuracy and ease of use in comparative diagnosis. Now you can download and seamlessly integrate test results into your Workstation with the simple click of a mouse. The point-and-click functionality eliminates the need to struggle with cumbersome keystrokes and commands.
The IQmark Advanced Holter’s simple, intuitive functionality allows you to generate accurate Holter reports quickly and easily.
Features and Benefits
- Select one, two or all three channels of ECG for simultaneous analysis. Selected channels are correlated during the analysis to enhance accuracy.
- Patient data, Holter results and full disclosure reports can be stored in the IQmark Diagnostic Workstation. There is no waiting for the rescanning of previously analyzed data, which allows you immediate access.
- View entire three channels of recorded ECG and patient-activated events before the analysis. You can then customize the analysis criteria for the specific patient. Print one, two or three channels of continuous - or selected hours - of original ECGs with your analyzed report.
- VE, SVE, Asystole/Pause, Borderline, Artifact and Normal are grouped into Templates for easy viewing and editing. You can reclassify any beat in the Templates.
- Capture and declare a QRS beat that is missed (false-negative) using the software, or delete any mis-identified (false-positive) beat(s) in the full disclosure. The R-R and heart-rate results will be automatically updated to reflect the changes.
- Analysis capabilities include one-pass and simultaneous three-channel analysis. You can enable the system to acquire ST measurements for all three channels automatically. The system reports HR/ST correlation, ST numerical summaries and indicates when the one-minute ST thresholds have been exceeded during the scan.
- View 1, 2 or 3 channels of full disclosure on screen. Arrhythmia events are color-coded. Select to scan full disclosure automatically page-by-page or specify only events in which you are interested. “Zoom” in the ECG in 8, 30, 60, or 120-seconds-per-line format.
- View HR/QT/QTc-correlation trending and QT numerical tabular summary on screen or on printout. Select between Bazett’s and Hodge’s equations for QTc analysis.
- Key features included are Time and Frequency Domain Analysis, Trend Graphs and Quantitative Analysis of total/qualified beats, mean RR, SDNN, SDANN and rMSSD. A successive interval plot of normal-to-normal or all beats is provided, as is frequency domain analysis including power distribution in the ULF, VLF, LF and HF components. Transfer Frequency Domain Analysis results to commercial spreadsheet program for customized study.
- Set the system for auto reports and the flash card will be scanned, analyzed, and the complete laser-quality report can be printed automatically. Full-disclosure reports can be printed in single or multi-channel formats. An unlimited number of operator-selected ECG sample strips can be stored in the print queue for printing upon demand.
- Desktop or laptop Microsoft Windows-based PC
- Pentium-based processor
- Windows 98 - 16MB
- Windows 2000/XP - 64MB
- 500MB free hard-disk space
- Windows-supported printer
- Microsoft-compatible mouse
- CD-ROM drive
- PCMCIA drive or USB port
- Parallel Port