Easy-to-use Holter software with fully automated analysis and reporting process, designed for routine monitoring situations in fast-paced offices. Includes the standard features of IQholter with expanded functionalities for A-Fib, QT/QTc and HRV analysis; Template editing; Smart Page Scan and more. Includes all features of IQholterEX plus Pacemaker detection of single- and dual-chamber paced beats for non-captures and sensing failures.
The IQholter™ recorder is small and lightweight, making it easy and comfortable for your patient to wear. The readable, well-lit display and intuitive keypad make clinician navigation and menu control simple.
Features and Benefits
Lightweight and comfortable, weighs only 2.8 oz
- On-screen leads and channel identification for speed and simplicity during patient hookup
- Automatic pacemaker detection eliminates setting changes between patients
- Automatic startup self-test with warning alarm ensures reliable recording
- 5-lead hookup for 3-channel recording, 7-lead option available
- Removable Secure Digital (SD) Card allows for immediate patient turnaround
- Midmark IQholter Recorder
- Compact Flash Card Reader
- PCMCIA Compact Flash Adapter
- Software Secuirty Key, USB Version
- 4 Holter Prep Kits
- Prep kits include: 1 diary, 2 AA batteries, 1 razor, 1 abrading pad, 2 alcohol wipes, 5 electrodes.
- Mouse Pad
- Operation Manual CD
- Quick Reference Guide
- Height: 3.7"
- Width: 1.06"
- Depth (with belt clip): 1.25"
- Weight: 2.8 oz. (3.7 oz. with battery and memory card)