Easy-to-use Holter software with fully automated analysis and reporting process, designed for routine monitoring situations in fast-paced offices.
The IQholter™ recorder is small and lightweight, making it easy and comfortable for your patient to wear. The readable, well-lit display and intuitive keypad make clinician navigation and menu control simple.
Features and Benefits
Lightweight and comfortable, weighs only 2.8 oz.
- On-screen leads and channel identification for speed and simplicity during patient hookup.
- Automatic pacemaker detection eliminates setting changes between patients.
- Automatic startup self-test with warning alarm ensures reliable recording.
- 5-lead hookup for 3-channel recording, 7-lead option available.
- Removable Secure Digital (SD) Card allows for immediate patient turnaround.
- Midmark IQholter Recorder
- Reusable Pouch and Belt
- Secure Digital Card Reader
- Software Security Key, USB Version
- 4 Holter Prep Kits
- Prep kits include: 1 diary, 2 AA batteries, 1 razor, 1 abrading pad, 2 alcohol wipes, 5 electrodes.
- Mouse Pad
- Operation Manual CD
- Training DVD
- Quick Reference Guide
- Data: 24-hour 3-channel non-compression data.
- Display: Verify live ECG tracing quality during hookup.
- Storage: Removable 64 MB Secure Digital (SD) media card (64 MB SD card standard with recorder).
- Recording Time: 24 hours.
- Review and Edit: On-screen review or edit analysis result, narrative and tabular summary, selected sample strips, full disclosure, heart.
- Patient event button: Large conclave design prevents accidental activation while remaining easy for patient to locate.
- EMR/EHR: Field proven seamless integration with more than 80 EMR/EHRs.
- 1-year warranty on recorder.
- 90-day warranty on SD card.
- 30-day warranty on patient cable.