The Midmark IQecg system is designed with the physician and technician in mind to be easier to use and improve the clinical workflow and to work seamlessly with today’s top EMRs in a variety of healthcare IT environments to save time and improve outcomes.
Features and Benefits
- Meets newest FAA standards for EKG report submission! (FAA Class I Physicals)
- An intuitive user interface built on the Midmark IQconnect™ framework to reduce clicks and improve workflow whether using paper charts, scanning reports or fully digital
- New screen layouts and color scheme, electronic calipers, on-screen side-by-side comparison and editing tools with free-text fields deliver an improved workflow that’s still familiar
- Unlike typical ECG devices, instantly capture and analyze the 10 seconds of ECG seen onscreen
- Seamless integration allows you to perform tests within the EHR/EMR and store the information in the patient's chart
- Improved USB connectivity, a new lead wire connection clip, and a patent pending "patient lead separator" which acts like an extra hand to hold the chest leads together during a test and keep the leads from tangling between tests.
- IQecg Unit
- 10 Lead Patient Cable
- 10 Universal ECG Clips
- 10 ECG Electrodes
- Carry Case
- Operations Manual CD
- User Manual
- Dimensions: 5.7 in. (145 mm) x 3.5 in. (88 mm) x 1.2 in. (30 mm)
- Weight: 0.58 lbs
- Patient Connection: 10-lead patient cable with RFI filter, defibrillator protection, patient isolation, lead wire management solution and locking clip.
- Safety Parameters:
- Patient leakage current not to exceed 10uA
- Ground leakage current not to exceed 50uA
- Patient electrically isolated from main current supply
- ECG Acquisition:
- Impedance: >100 megohms
- Frequency Response: 0.05-150 Hz-3,dB
- Filters: AC, drift, muscle
- Sensitivity: 5, 10, 20 mm/mV
- Dynamic Range: ± 10 mV
- ADC Resolution: 13 bits at 2.44 uV/bit
- Electrode Offset: ± 300 mV per AAMI and EC11 Specifications
- Acquisition Rate: 500 Samples/Sec
- Minimum Computer/System Requirements
- Operating Systems
- Windows® 10: Professional and Enterprise 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows® 8: Professional and Enterprise, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows® 7: Professional and Enterprise, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Hardware Requirements: Windows® compatible personal computer.
- CPU: Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor E4300 (2M Cache, 1.80GHz,
800MHz FSB) (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor or faster.
- Disk: 2 GB of free disk space or greater
- Memory: Minimum 2 GB of system memory.
- One (1) USB port*:
- One Universal Serial Bus (USB) port
- The above computer port is required for new ECG test acquisitions. It is not required to review and/or edit test data
- Additional USB ports as needed for keyboard, mouse, printer, flash
card reader, etc.
- Pointing Device: Windows® compatible mouse.
- Keyboard: Windows® compatible keyboard.
- 1024x768 or higher resolutions for the real time acquisition screen.
- Wide-screen (1680x1050) is highly recommended
- Printer: Microsoft Windows® compatible inkjet or laser printer
- Surge Protector: One (1) hospital grade power surge protector for the computer
- Warranty 12 months on ECG, 90 days on patient cable.
Quick Reference Guide
|Accessories for this product...