This product has been discontinued. For a comparable alternative we recommend the Astra 300 Spirometer.
The new MicroDL is specifically designed for both patient use at home
as well as large scale clinical trials featuring a memory capability
for date and time and the three most common respiratory parameters for
over a months use.
The Micro DL has the
capability to act as a normal MicroPlus Spirometer with its proven
accuracy and reliability at any time. This spirometer has the additional feature of a large memory capacity allowing up to 500 data sets (including Flow/Volume and Volume/Time curves) to be recorded.
MicroDL provides an extremely cost effective and reliable method of
collecting spirometry data over an extended period.
Ease of Use
are easily obtained and displayed on the large, easy to read liquid
crystal display. A centralized switch with viewing window facilitates
operation with either hand. The transducer is removable to allow a high
level of hygiene at all times, and is supplied complete with all
ergonomically designed unit of distinctive appearance, the textured
handgrip encourages easy and reassuring use for both adults and
children. This spirometer is small and light-weight, moulded from high
impact ABS for durability and is virtually maintenance free.
Features and Benefits
- Digital transducer for accurate repeatable measurements.
- Competitively priced.
- Easy to use, clean and maintain.
- Small lightweight and portable.
- Printer Output.
- Auto turn off.
- Storage of 99 data sets.
- Modem compatible.
- Output: RS232
- Measurements: Date/Time, FEV1, FVC. PEF
- Volume Range: 0.1 to 9.99 Liters
- Flow Range: 0.2 to 15.00 Liters/Second
- Accuracy: +/- 2% (Meets all known recommendations including the ATS)
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 2.5" x 2"
- Weight Net: 8 oz.
- Weight Packed: 2.5 lbs.
- Power Supply: Single 9 volt PP3