- Place the test tool on top of the cassette to be evaluated.
- Position the compression device as close to the X-ray tube as possible.
- Select manual technique, or auto setting which will provide a film density between 0.70 and 0.80.
- Expose the film at 25 to 28 kVp.
- Process film as usual, and view on light box at a distance of at least 3 feet. Darker areas in the image demonstrate unacceptable screen-film contact.
Note: This product cannot be exported to the following countries: United Kingdom, France, New Zealand, Germany, Austria, Italy, Japan, Australia, Belguim, Benelux Region, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Luxembourg, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic, South Korea, Taiwan, The Netherlands and Turkey.