COPD and Asthma screening has never been so intuitive and inexpensive. From the world leader of diagnostic solutions for Spirometry and Telemedicine, the Minispir New offers complete respiratory analysis.
Features and Benefits
- Plugs directly into the USB socket on your PC.
- Real time Flow/Volume loops and Volume/time curves with PRE/POST comparison.
- Advanced spirometry test interpretation.
- Pediatric incentive animations.
- Lung age estimation (ELA).
- Methacoline and Mannitol provocation test with FEV1 dose-response curve.
- Temperature sensor for BTPS conversion.
A demo version of the WinspiroPro is available to download through
Medical Device Depot. With its extreme simplicity of use plus
innovative user interface, winspiroPRO represents a new frontier for PC
Users can test the software through Medical Device Depot before purchasing a spirometer.
WinspiroPro can be registered after purchasing a device, unlocking
permanent program access, upgrade news, and technical assistance.
Download the WinspiroPro Demo
- MiniSpir base unit.
- USB cable.
- Carrying case
- 2 Mouthpieces
- WinspiroPRO software CD.
- User Manual
- Temperature Sensor: semiconductor (0-45°C)
- Flow Sensor: bi-directional digital turbine
- Flow Range: ± 16 L/s
- Volume Accuracy: ± 3% or 50 mL
- Flow Accuracy: ± 5% or 200 mL/s
- Dynamic Resistance at 12 L/s: <0.5 cmH2O/L/s
- Communication Port: USB
- Power Supply: line powered from USB port
- Dimension: 2.1×5.0×1.0 inch (45×143×25 mm)
- Weight: 2.5 Oz (65 gram)
- Measured Parameters: FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC%, FEV3, FEV3/FVC%, FEV6, FEV1/FEV6%, PEF, FEF25%, FEF50%, FEF75%, FEF25-75%, FET, Vext, Lung Age, FIVC, FIV1, FIV1/FIVC%, PIF, VC, IVC, IC, ERV, FEV1/VC%, VT, VE, Rf, ti, te, ti/t-tot, VT/ti, MVV
- Microsoft Windows: Vista, 2000, Me, XP, Windows 7, 8 & 10
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Hard Disk Space Required: 500MB
- USB: Socket available
Complete Test Results