The MYA 4Y Series Microbalance is designed to meet the highest weighing requirements. Measurement reliability and accuracy are maintained by a system of automatic internal adjustment / calibration.
The microbalance comprises two major components: 1. Electronic module and 2. Precise mechanical measuring system (which are enclosed separately). This design eliminates the influence of heat from instrument electronics on its mechanical components. In addition, the instrument is protected from shocks and vibrations from user operation. All the elements of the microbalance are made of glass and steel - thereby eliminating the impact of electrostatics on the weighing process.
Features and Benefits:
- Innovative 2-point adjustment system
- Brand new adjustment system guarantees the highest measurement accuracy. It minimizes linearity errors simultaneously providing reliable indications for the whole weighing range.
- Faster measurement with the new CPU
- 4Y balances feature Dual Core 2 x 1 GB processor which delivers noticeable performance improvements including faster operation and shorter stabilization time retaining high repeatability values.
- Monitoring and Elimination of Electrostatics
- Installation of an additional deionizer module in a weighing chamber facilitates automatic detection and elimination of electrostatics effect to which both, sample and container intended for measurement may be subjected.
- 8 GB RAM – more data management possibilities
- 8 GB RAM offers possibility of recording data in a form of complex reports. Time and statistic data diagrams on series of weighments are another useful option.
- The best possible repeatability and USP regulations conformity
- The best weighing accuracy and repeatability – with sd ≤ 1d combined with USP regulations conformity (Section 41 and 1251) make 4Y balances a new standard for mass measurement quality.
- Ergonomics and safety
- Wireless communication between balance terminal and a weighing unit make it possible to comfortably operate 4Y series balances in laminar air flow cabinets and fume cupboards.
- Remote Control Operation
- WiFi module offers wireless transfer of data recorded by 4Y balance to any portable device powered by iOS or Android systems using special applications intended for data management.
- Data Safety
- Every single 4Y balance features ALIBI memory designed to provide protection and automatic recording of your measurements. Options such as data preview, copying and archiving are also available to users.
- Autotest: Diagnostic function aiming at metrological parameters determination (repeatability), the parameters are determined for the actual conditions of use. When speaking of repeatability it may be also used for weighing time optimization. Autotest is operated in an automatic mode thus operator’s time is saved.
- Checkweighing: Checkweighing function is used for checking whether the measured sample mass is within the predefined threshold values, Low [LO] and Hgh [HI]. The thresholds are given in [g] and [kg] units. Current state of a sample being measured is signalled by means of pictorgams located on a display for laboratory balances, for industrial scales Stackligt System is used. This visual +/- inspection is in operation during segregation, control or packing process of products for which mass has bees determined with a specifaied tolerance, eg. 12860 g 961.
- Dosing: Weighing process for which reference mass has been determined together with tolerance for its determination. Dosing tolerance is given in [%] and it is calculated in relation to the reference value thus being a permissible deviation of this process. This solution is used for weighing powders, liquids and loose materials. Dosing function performance is often supported with bargraph - load indicator. For industrial scales it is possible to use a control systems of dosing process.
- Air Density Correction: Function performing correction of mass measurement indication, wherein the air density is taken into account. It is used in balances with reading unit < 0,01 mg.
- Percent Set Up: Percent setup function is used for comparision of measured products with mass standard. Mass of a mass standard may be a numeric value taken from a database or it may be determined through a measurement process. Each measured product is compared to mass standard, mass of which is presumed as a model 100% ideal mass. For products weighing less than the mass standard, obtained results are lower than 100%, for products weighing more, the obtained results are greatly excessed.
- GLP Procedures: Diagnostic function allowing to objectively document performed measurements. GLP procedures may be either presented in a short report form or extended one.
- Formulation: Function supporting the mixture making process, wherein the mixture contains various components. Formulation function usually uses the balance/scale database of components. Formulation serves for monitored checkweighing of every single component with a given tolerance. It is enriched with a set of individual settings.
- IR Sensors: Programmable function supporting the weighing process through control of the following options: sliding weighing chamber doors, printout, zeroing, tarring etc. Especially appreciated wherever preventing the balance from soiling is important.
- Statistics: Statistiscs function registers and analyses performed measurements. This supplies the user withthe following information: Max and Min standard deviation, average value, variance, range et.
- Dimensions: 565 x 565 x 335 mm
- Net Weight/Gross Weight: 10.2/14.7 kg
- Maximum Capacity: 11 g
- Readability: 1µg
- Tare Range: -11 g
- Repeatability:1.5 µg
- Linearity: ± 6 µg
- Eccentric Load Deviation: 6 µg
- Sensitivity Offset: 3×10⁻⁶×Rt
- Sensitivity Temperature Drift: 1×10⁻⁶/°C×Rt
- Sensitivity Stability: 1×10⁻⁶/Rok×Rt
- Minimum Weight (USP): 3 mg
- Minimum Weight: 0.3 mg
- Weighing Chamber: ř 90×90 mm
- Stabilization Time: 5 s
- Pan Size: ř 26 mm
- Working Temperature: +10÷+40 °C
- Power Supply: 113.5 ÷ 16 V DC / 700 mA
- Display: 5.7" Color Resistive Touch Screen
- Adjustment/Calibration: Internal (Automatic)
- Interface: 2×USB, 2×RS 232, Ethernet, 4Inputs/4Outputs, WiFi 2,4GHz b.g.n