Maico offers a reliable all-touch tympanometer with the performance, speed and functionality you have come to trust.
MI 24 touchTymp Tympanometer
Maico Sessions PDF/Print
Features and Benefits
- Provides test results within seconds
- Allows testing from infants to adults
- Customizable to suit individual needs
- Full touch-based interface for intuitive handling
- Innovative probe lights allow for patient-focused operation
- Probe tone 226 Hz is standard, optional high-frequency probe tone 1,000 Hz available
- Acoustic reflex frequencies 500 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz (ipsi - and optional contralateral). Optional contralateral reflex is available with DD45C Headphone or IP30C Insert Phone.
- High resolution and quick screen transitions
- Simply Intuitive
- The touchTymp combines a full 10.4" touchscreen interface and an innovative icon structure for amazingly intuitive handling.
- The large color display allows the user to easily change parameters with a maximum of 3 clicks. touchTymp simply improves every professional's daily workflow.
- Patient Focused Testing
- Designed to help the user remain focused on the patient rather than on the measurement - the unique light bar on the ergonomic and responsive probe provides a real-time progression of the test.
- Plus, advanced light indicators show which ear is tested and the test result.
- Printing Made Easy
- Test results and reports can be printed quickly using the built-in printer.
- When placing the probe into the probe holder, the test results will print automatically - touchTymp really is that easy and intuitive.
- Comes with Maico Sessions Print/PDF Software
- Master your Data, Focus on Care
- Sessions is designed for fast and intuitive operation, allowing you to focus your attention on the patient. The simple navigation and modern design lets you grasp key details at a glance.
- Simple Data Transfer
- Your data is displayed the same way it is on the device, ensuring a consistent visual appearance.
- Results transfer quick and easy with one click or automatically depending on the device.
- Designed for Screening
- The clean icon-based user interface enables an efficient workflow and high-speed data management. You can easily customize and print reports to guarantee a professional appearance of your business.
- Fit for the Future
- Sessions is a long-term solution serving as hub for future MAICO products. Your organization will benefit from MAICO Sessions for years to come.
- Comprehensive Connectivity
- You can link up Sessions to optional OtoAccess® databases with full functionality or install a standalone version for printing. Whatever your needs for data handling, Sessions provides a strong platform to work on.
- Features at a Glance
- One click export as PDF or XML
- Standalone or database integration
- Simple and modern user interface
- Icon-based, intuitive navigation
- No training required
- Customizable reports
- Optional OtoAccess Database available
- Seamless data handling
- The OtoAccess® Database enables you to store data and client information. The database is an ideal solution for the small clinic and the large hospital:
- Full product line support. Compatible with all Interacoustics solutions
- Easy to use. The easily implemented and navigated database does away with technical clutter and inefficiency.
- Clinic optimization
- Eliminating the complexity of data handling and the need for pen and paper supports the workflow of a busy clinician.
- As such, the OtoAccess® Database leaves more time for patient care, reduces waiting lists and ensures a larger patient throughput
- You can easily integrate the OtoAccess® Database with EMR and EHR systems, ensuring the seamless transfer of patient records and data.
- As a solution that can be used standalone or networked, the OtoAccess® Database is scalable, supporting the workflow of all sizes of clinics.
- Modern interface
- The database has an intuitive interface, ensuring an ease of use and a short learning curve.
- This intuitiveness is exemplified by one click features such as performing patient tests and previewing historic sessions.
- Streamlining the healthcare profession
- Data handling is easy with the OtoAccess® Database. The solution includes automatic backup and advanced logging, supplemented by advanced users and group administration.
- MA24 touchTymp Middle Ear Analyzer
- Pen Probe (Optional Shoulder Box Probe available)
- Built-in Calibration Cavity
- Thermal Printer Paper
- Probe Floss Kit
- Cleaning Cloth
- Power Supply
- EarTip Kit
- 3-5 mm Flanged Eartip, Red (10 pcs)
- 7 mm Mushroom Eartip, Blue (10 pcs)
- 9 mm Mushroom Eartip, Green (10 pcs)
- 11 mm Mushroom Eartip, Blue (10 pcs)
- 13 mm Mushroom Eartip, Green (10 pcs)
- 15 mm Mushroom Eartip, Blue (5 pcs)
- 15 mm Umbrella Eartip, Red (5 pcs)
- 19 mm Umbrella Eartip, Blue (5 pcs)
- 19 mm Mushroom Eartip, Yellow (5 pcs)
- Eartip Removal Tool (1 pc)
- Probe Tips (3 pcs)
- Probe Cleaning Tool (1 pc)
- Sessions PDF/Print Software on a USB Dongle with USB Cable
- User Manual
- Probe Frequency and Intensity: 226 Hz ± 1 %, 85 dBSPL (69 dBHL) ± 1.5 dB
- Optional high Frequency: 1 kHz ± 1%, 69 dBSPL (69 dBHL) ± 1.5 dB
- Pressure Range: -600 to +400 daPa
- Accuracy: ± 5 % or 0.1 ml
- Volume Range: 0.1 to 8.0 ml at 226 Hz
- Compliance Range: 0.1 to 8.0 ml at 226 Hz
- Test Time: 3 - 5 seconds
- Test Frequencies: 0.5, 1, 2, 4 kHz ± 1%
- Test method: Ipsilateral; optional contralateral
- Test Level Ipsilateral: 70 to 105 dBHL
- Test Level Contralateral: 70 up to 120 dBHL
- Intensity Setting: Automatic or Fixed
- Ipsilateral Reflex Test: With or without AGC
- PC Interface: USB
- Printer: Fast, virtually silent 4 inch thermal printer
- Dimensions: 11.81" W x 13.58" D x 5.83" H
- Weight Device: 7.1 lbs
- Probe: Lightweight Hand-Held Probe with Light indicators
- Power Supply: 100 to 240 V~ ± 10 %, 50-60 Hz ± 10%
- Sessions Software
- Supported measurements
- Tympanometry and Acoustic Reflexes
- Eustachian Tube Function (ETF) Intact and Perforated
- Reflex Decay
- Types of Export
- 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB available disk space
- USB drive
- Display Requirements
- 1024 x 768 resolution
- Hardware accelerated DirectX/Direct3D graphics card
- System Requirements
- Windows® 10 SP1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows® 8 / 8.1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows® 7 SP1 (x86 and x64)
- Preinstalled .NET Framework 4.5.2 or later
- English, German, Spanish, French, Polish, Chinese
Sessions PDF/Print Software Brochure