The MAC® 5500 system advances clinical workflow with a variety of networked solutions. Linked communication allows you to store and retrieve your data more efficiently – and opens the door for more informed clinical decision making. What’s more, access to patient information maximizes departmental productivity while reducing the chance of errors.
The result is a premier resting ECG system that helps you make faster, more confident cardiac assessments and provide better patient care.
Features and Benefits
- Marquette Hookup Advisor™ indicates lead signal quality by quickly reviewing ECG waveform for signs and causes of artifact.
- Marquette 12SL with Gender-Specific interpretation makes detecting acute myocardial infarction (MI) in women easier – even for occasional readers.
- Simultaneous 15-lead acquisition, storage and assessment offers more ST measurements to facilitate prompt detection of right ventricular and posterior MI.
- Enhanced Pacemaker-Detection Software improves sensitivity to electronically paced hearts.
- Serial ECG Comparisons via seamless integration with the MUSE® cardiology information system permits analysis of short- and long-term changes in patient’s ECG.
Note: Cart sold seperately
- One set of banana connectors
- One set of alligator clip adapters
- Patient cable
- Patient leadwires
- Power cord
- Operator's manual
- Field service manual
- Resting ECG physician's guide
- ECG Interpretation: Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis Program for Adults and Pediatrics
- Computerized Measurements: 15-lead analysis includes measurements of user-selectable additional 3 leads
- Additional ECG Function: Vectorcardiography
- ECG Analysis Frequency: 500 samples/second (sps)
- ECG Storage: 200 ECGs in internal memory
- External Archiving: Secure Digital card
- Digital Sampling Rate: 4,000 samples/second/channel
- Pre-Acquisition: Provides 10 seconds of instantaneous ECG acquisition
- Dynamic Range: AC Differential ± 5mV, DC offset ±320 mV
- Resolution: 4.88 μV/LSB @ 250 sps, 4.88 μV/LSB @ 500 sps
- Frequency Response: –3 dB @ 0.01 to 150 Hz
- Common Mode Rejection: >140 dB (123 dB with AC filter disabled)
- Input Impedance: >10MΩ @ 10 Hz, defibrillator protected
- Patient Leakage: <10 μA
- Pace Detect: Orthogonal LA, LL, and V6; 750 μV @ 50 μs
- Special Acquisition Functions: Disconnected lead detection, electrode impedance, excessive, AC noise, baseline wander and muscle tremor messages
- Heart Rate Meter: 30 to 300 BPM ±10% or 5 BPM, whichever is greater. Heart rates outside this range will not be displayed
- Writer Technology: Thermal dot array
- Writer Speeds: 5, 12.5, 25, & 50 mm/s (same as displayed)
- Number of Traces: 3, 6, 12, or 15, user selectable (same as displayed)
- Writer Sensitivity/Gain: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 10/5 (split calibration) mm/mV (same as displayed)
- Writer Speed Accuracy: ±2%
- Writer Amplitude Accuracy: ±5%
- Writer Resolution: Horizontal 1000 dpi @ 25 mm/s, 200 dpi vertical
- Paper Type: Thermal, Z-fold, perforated, fan fold, 300 sheets/pack
- Paper Size:
- A Size: 8.45 in x 11 in, (214.63 mm x 280 mm)
- A4 Size: 8.27 in x 11.7 in (210 mm x 297.5 mm)
- Height: 3.7 in (9.4 cm) with display closed
- Width: 15 in (38.1 cm)
- Depth: 13.8 in (35.1 cm)
- Weight: Approximately 6.8 kg (15 lbs) including battery without paper
|Accessories for this product...