State-of-the-art audiometric circuitry ensures accurate, fast test results. Switch between tone, pulse or warble by simply pressing a button. Large, fingertip control knobs provide access to a full range of frequencies and hearing levels.
The rigid, yet lightweight case with built-in handle and storage compartment not only protects the audiometer, but also allows you to pick-up-and-go in a hurry. Ample storage holds headphones and other accessories.
MA 27 Audiometer Demo
Maico Sessions PDF/Print
Software Demo (For Optional MA 27e)
Features and Benefits
- Portable air conduction screener
- Runs on 3 AA batteries, or an AC adapter (included)
- All-in-one sturdy case with built-in handle and storage.
- 11 frequencies ranging from 125 to 8000 Hz
- Continuous, pulse, warble tones.
- Easy fingertip operation of frequency and hearing level controls.
- Optional MA 27E Extended Function available
- Automated Hughson-Westlake
- Results recalled from internal memory following tests
- Includes patient response switch and USB cable
- Included Maico Sessions Print/PDF Software
- Master your Data, Focus on Care
- Sessions is designed for fast and intuitive operation, allowing you to focus your attention on the patient. The simple navigation and modern design lets you grasp key details at a glance.
- Simple Data Transfer
- Your data is displayed the same way it is on the device, ensuring a consistent visual appearance.
- Results transfer quick and easy with one click or automatically depending on the device.
- Designed for Screening
- The clean icon-based user interface enables an efficient workflow and high-speed data management. You can easily customize and print reports to guarantee a professional appearance of your business.
- Fit for the Future
- Sessions is a long-term solution serving as hub for future MAICO products. Your organization will benefit from MAICO Sessions for years to come.
- Comprehensive Connectivity
- You can link up Sessions to optional OtoAccess® databases with full functionality or install a standalone version for printing. Whatever your needs for data handling, Sessions provides a strong platform to work on.
- Features at a Glance
- One click export as PDF or XML
- Standalone or database integration
- Simple and modern user interface
- Icon-based, intuitive navigation
- No training required
- Customizable reports
- Optional OtoAccess Database available only for the MA 27e
- Seamless data handling
- The OtoAccess® Database enables you to store data and client information. The database is an ideal solution for the small clinic and the large hospital:
- Full product line support. Compatible with all Interacoustics solutions
- Easy to use. The easily implemented and navigated database does away with technical clutter and inefficiency.
- Clinic optimization
- Eliminating the complexity of data handling and the need for pen and paper supports the workflow of a busy clinician.
- As such, the OtoAccess® Database leaves more time for patient care, reduces waiting lists and ensures a larger patient throughput
- You can easily integrate the OtoAccess® Database with EMR and EHR systems, ensuring the seamless transfer of patient records and data.
- As a solution that can be used standalone or networked, the OtoAccess® Database is scalable, supporting the workflow of all sizes of clinics.
- Modern interface
- The database has an intuitive interface, ensuring an ease of use and a short learning curve.
- This intuitiveness is exemplified by one click features such as performing patient tests and previewing historic sessions.
- Streamlining the healthcare profession
- Data handling is easy with the OtoAccess® Database. The solution includes automatic backup and advanced logging, supplemented by advanced users and group administration.
- MA27 Audiometer
- Operators Manual
- Carrying Case
- DD45 Headset Assembly
- Audiogram Pad
- AC Adapter
- Patient Response Cable (Optional for MA 27E)
- USB Cable (Optional for MA 27E)
- User Manual
- Frequency Accuracy: +/- 1% maximum
- Rise/Fall Time: 35 msec
- Distortion: 0.5% typical, 2.5% maximum
- Crosstalk: -100 dB minimum
- On/Off Ratio: 80 dB minimum
- Frequency Modulation: +/-5% frequency modulating rate at 5 Hz
- Voltage Requirements: 117 volts. AC,220 volts AC available
- Dimensions: 14”W x 7”H x 17”D
- Weight: 5.9 lb/2.7 kg
- Test Frequencies Hz: 125, 250, 500, 750, 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000 Hz
- Level Steps: 5 or 1 dB
- Hearing Level Range: -10 dBHL to -100 dBHL
- Sessions Software (For Optional MA27e)
- Supported measurements
- Tympanometry and Acoustic Reflexes
- Eustachian Tube Function (ETF) Intact and Perforated
- Reflex Decay
- Types of Export
- 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB available disk space
- USB drive
- Display Requirements
- 1024 x 768 resolution
- Hardware accelerated DirectX/Direct3D graphics card
- System Requirements
- Windows® 10 SP1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows® 8 / 8.1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows® 7 SP1 (x86 and x64)
- Preinstalled .NET Framework 4.5.2 or later
- English, German, Spanish, French, Polish, Chinese
- 92551______Screening, pure tone
- 92552______Threshold, air