The LIFEPAK CR2 is a powerful, easy-to-use AED. Advanced technology including cprINSIGHT, Wi-Fi connectivity and continuous self-monitoring ensure devices and responders are always prepared to deliver swift, lifesaving treatment.
Features and Benefits
- Layered Design: Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics. Both trained and untrained Automated External Defibrillator (AED) users clearly know how to begin.
- QUIK-STEP™ Electrodes: Peel directly off the base for faster placement
- cprINSIGHT Analysis Technology: Enables the defibrillator to analyze the patient’s heart rhythm while CPR is being performed.
- Metronome and CPR Coaching: Sets an effective pace and audibly guides users.
- ClearVoiceTM Technology: Detects background noise and adjusts tones and voice prompts to ensure they can be heard clearly in noisy environments.
- Highest Available Escalating Energy: Up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed.
- Child Mode: Child mode delivers lower energy levels appropriate for young children without having to change electrodes.
- Lifepak Tough: IP55 rating for challenging environments.
- Comes with Semi Automatic feature and English language
- Equipped with handle only
- If the CR2 is used, the LIFELINKcentral™ AED Program Manager monitors each AED every single day, sending alerts via cellular network or Wi-Fi® about anything that may affect a unit’s readiness - all automatically. Basic LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager is included. The basic includes the following:
- Email notifications - readiness
- Email notifications - use
- Customer account support
- Free Software Updates
- Optional LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager advantage and premium is avaialble.
- CR2 AED (Semi Automatic) with Handle
- Adult/Child Electrode Pads
- USB Cable
- 4-year Lithium Battery
- User Manual
- Waveform: Biphasic Truncated Exponential with voltage and duration compensation for patient impedance.
- Patient Impedance Range: 10 – 300 ohms
- Energy Accuracy:
- 10% of the energy setting into 50 ohms
- 15% of the rated energy output into
- 25 – 175 ohms
- Output Energy Sequence: Multiple levels, configurable from 150 joules to 360 joules.
- Energy Default: 200J, 300J, 360J (adult) 50J, 75J, 90J (pediatric)
- Shock Advisory System™: An ECG analysis system that advises whether a shock is appropriate.
- cprINSIGHT™ Analysis Technology: Enables the defibrillator to analyze the patient’s heart rhythm while CPR is being performed.
- CPR Coaching: Instructions for adult and pediatric CPR, including feedback when no CPR is detected, rate and depth guidance, a metronome and instructions on hand placement.
- Time to shock at 360J after CPR
(With cprINSIGHT Enabled):
Semi-automatic: < 7 seconds
- Charge Time: 0 seconds for first 150J or 200J shock (as device is pre-charged). With cprINSIGHT enabled, subsequent shocks will be charged during CPR and ready to shock at the end of the CPR period
- Lid Release/ON-OFF: Controls device power.
- Shock Button, Semi-Automatic: Delivers energy when button pressed by the user.
- Child Mode Button: Allows operator to switch to Child Mode for reduced energy and CPR guidance appropriate for children
- Electrical Protection: Input protected against
high voltage defibrillator pulses per IEC 60601-
- Safety Classification: Internally powered
equipment. IEC 60601-1/EN 60601-1.
- User Interface
- User Interface: The user interface includes voice prompts and audible tones.
- ClearVoice™ Technology: Detects background noise and adjusts audio and voice prompts to ensure they can be heard clearly in noise environments.
- Device status Indicators: Visual and audible indicators indicating system readiness (device, pads and battery).
- Operating Temperature: +32° to +122°F (0° to +50°C).
- Storage Temperature: -22° to +140°F (-30° to +60°C) with battery and electrodes, maximum exposure time limited to one week.
- Long Term Storage: Always store the
defibrillator within the recommended
temperature range of 59° to 95°F (15° to 35°C)
- Altitude: -1,253 to 15,000 ft (-382 to 4,572 m).
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95% (non-condensing).
- Dust and Water Resistance: IEC 60529/EN 60529 IP55 with electrodes connected and battery installed.
- Shock: IEC 60068-2-27, (40g, 11 ms pulse, ˝ sine each axis)
- Vibration: MIL-STD-810G, method 514.6, helicopter – category 14 and ground vehicle – category 20.
- Physical Characteristics
- Height: 3.8 in (9.7 cm)
- Width: 8.9 in (22.6 cm)
- Depth: 10.8 in (27.4 cm)
- Weight: 4.5 lb (2.0 kg)
- Primary Battery:
- Type: Lithium manganese dioxide (Li/MnO2), 12.0V, 4.7 amp-hours.
- Capacity (at 20°C): Will provide 166 200 joule shocks (with one minute of CPR between shocks) or 103 360 joules shocks (with one minute of CPR between shocks) or 800 minutes of operating time.
- Standby life (assuming daily tests only): A new battery provides device power for 4 years if installed in device that is not used
- Replace Battery Indication: At least 6 shocks and 30 minutes of operating time remain when first indicated
- Weight: 0.7 lb (0.3 kg)
- Electrode Pads:
- Pads: Can be used on both adult and pediatric patients
- Pads Packaging: User intuitive, rapid access electrodes.
- Pads Replacement: Replace every 4 years or after each patient use.
- Data Storage
- Memory Type: Internal digital memory (flash RAM).
- ECG Storage: Minimum 60 minutes of ECG
stored for two patient episodes.