This graphic gallstone model for patient education shows the anatomy of the biliary system and its surroundings in half natural size. Features and Benefits
- Both acute inflammation (cholecystitis) and the tissue changes caused by chronic inflammation can be identified in the gallbladder wall.
- Gallstone model mounted on base.
- Gallstones can be found in the following typical locations:
- In the fundus area of the gall bladder
- In the area of the spiral valve
- In the area of the common bile duct
- In the papillary opening to the small intestine
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 3.9" x 7.5" (Assembled)