Traditional single-patient-use cuff solutions can be expensive, wasteful, and difficult to implement. The innovative EcoCuff design helps hospitals reduce the risk of cross-contamination with technology that makes it simple to implement a single-patient-use cuff model, while at the same time helping to control costs and the hospital’s environmental impact.|
Each size option comes in two boxes of 50 cuffs.
Features and Benefits
- Single-point connection standardization system lets you use one cuff in any device.
- Durable enough to last for a complete patient stay, yet more cost-effective than most traditional disposable cuffs when used in a single-patient-use setting.
- Simple, easy standardization helps prevent cross-contamination of pathogens like MRSA and clostridium difficile.
- Unique slot fitting system helps prevent miscuffing, which can lead to reading errors of up to 30 mmHg.
- Does not contain BPA, DEHP, Latex or PVC.
- Works with FlexiPort® single-point connection standardization system.
- Meets all the latest clinical guidelines for proper fit from AAMI and AHA.