Ohaus Explorer Analytical Electronic Balance - Model EX124 with Automatic Internal Calibration
A large color touchscreen gives access to the advanced application modes and icon-driven application software features such as user manager, library, and minimum weight indication.
Explorer features fast stabilization times, optimized linearity and repeatability specifications, enhanced vibration filtering as well as AutoCal™ calibration to ensure accuracy.
Features and Benefits
- Ultra-Fast Stabilization Time
- Four user-programmable Touchless Sensors to minimize cross contamination and wear and tear normally associated with repeated touching of the balance.
- Modular Design: Display can be separated from weighing base
- Draftshield with anti-static glass, flip-top and large side entry doors provides easy entry to the weighing chamber through the flip or sliding top door and the top-mounted side doors
- Illuminated Up-Front Level Indicator
- Fully Automatic Internal Calibration
- Intuitive graphical software (SmarTest 2.0) features 14 applications, virtual QWERTY keyboard and numeric keypads and below-minimum weight indication
- Multiple Weighing Units (g,mg,kg,oz,lb,ozt,ct,dwt,GN, Newton, Momme, Mesghal, Tael, Tical, Tola, 3 custom units)
- Superior Overload and Underload Protection
- Multiple Application Modes
- Percent Weighing - Measure the weight of a sample displayed as a % of a pre-established reference weight.
- Dynamic (Animal) Weighing - Weigh an unstable load. Balance takes an avg. of weights over a time period.
- Totalization - Measure cumulative weight of multiple items. Cumulative total may exceed balance capacity.
- Differential Weighing - Store sample weights and calculate the difference between initial weights and final weights.
- Peak Hold - Capture and store hightest weight in a series. Both stable and unstable weights are captured.
- Parts Counting - Count samples of uniform weight. Choose std. Counting, check counting or fill counting.
- Pipette Adjustment - Check pipette values by weight analysis, with built-in water density table.
- Check Weighing - Compare the weight of a sample against target limits. Choose from std, nominal-weight or nominal-percent.
- Filling - Fill a container to a target weight. Progress bar displays filling status.
- Formulation - For compounding and recipe making. The number of components can be from two to 99.
- Density Determination - Determine density of solids more dense than water, solids less dense than water, liquids or porous material.
- Ingredient Costing - Determine cost of formula or recipe based on known cost/quantity of components or ingredients.
- SQC - Monitor and/or control processes to eliminate under and over filling.
- Library Function to store and recall customized applications
- Alternate RS232 command feature adapts the balance to existing data acquisition software
- Data Transfer Function Outputs Data Directly to Microsoft Excel
- Standard USB & RS232 Ports, optional 2nd RS232 and Ethernet
- Security Bracket
- Intuitive Operating System
- Power Auto-Off
- Menu Lock Switch
- QuadraStance design w four adj. thumbwheels for superior stability
- Capacity: 120g
- Readability: 0.1mg
- Pan Size: 3.5" / 90mm
- Repeatability: ±0.0001g
- Linearity: ±0.0002g
- Stabilization Time: ≤2 sec
- Calibration: AutoCal on 1.5°C temperature change, 11 hours, and external calibration
- Weighing Units: Gram, Milligram, Carat, Ounce, Ounce Troy, Pound, Pennyweight, Grain, Newton, Momme, Mesghal, Hong Kong Tael, Singapore Tael, Taiwan Tael, Tical, Tola, Baht, 3 Custom Units
- Application Modes: Weighing, Percent Weighing, Parts Counting, Check Weighing, Dynamic/Animal Weighing, Filling, Totalization, Formulation, Differential Weighing, Density Determination, Peak Hold, Ingredient Costing, Pipette Adjustment, SQC
- Communication: RS232, USB
- Display Type: Full-color VGA graphic touchscreen display with icons and user-controlled brightness
- Display Size: 5.7" diagonal
- Display Housing Dimensions (WxHxD): 7.7 x 3.5 x 6.0" / 195 x 90 x 154 mm
- Base Housing Dimensions: (WxHxD): 9.1 x 13.8 x 15.5 in / 230 x 350 x 393 mm
- Level Adjustment: Front-mounted level bubble with illumination / QuadraStance adjustable leveling feet
- Tare Range: Full capacity by subtraction
- Operating Temperature Range: 50°F (10°C) to 86°F (30°C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 15% to 80% at 87.8°F (31°C)
- Storage Conditions: -14°F (-10°C) to 140°F (60°C) at 10% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Power Requirements: AC adapter input: 100-240 VAC 0.6A 50-60 Hz
- Shipping Dimensions: 21 x 15 x 21" / 55 x 38.5 x 55.1 cm
- Net Weight: 15.2 lb / 6.9 kg
- Shipping Weight: 21.1 lb / 9.6 kg
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty