On-Site Training Included!
Compact and lightweight, the ELI™ 250c electrocardiograph provides comprehensive functionality, with 8.5 x 11" or A4 paper, in an easy-to-use, portable device.
A High-resolution color display provides real-time preview of 12-lead ECG and post-acquisition review of acquired ECG. The widely recognized Mortara resting ECG interpretation algorithm uses gender specific and adult and pediatric criteria to provide a silent second opinion for resting ECG interpretation.
This machine is available with either the AM12 acquisition model or the innovative WAM wireless acquisition model. Select from PDF output, EHR/MIS systems or DICOM for efficient patient information transfer to data management systems.
Features and Benefits
- Meets newest FAA standards for EKG report submission! (FAA Class I Physicals)
- Best 10 feature automatically selects and displays the best 10 seconds of ECG data from memory, reducing the need for repeat ECGs caused by patient movement or other sources of ECG artifact.
- Choose between the innovative WAM™ wireless acquisition module or the AM12™ acquisition module. Both include replaceable lead wires, lead fail indicator, and remote control with buttons for ECG acquisition and rhythm printing.
- Easy bidirectional connectivity allows practices to take orders/send reports with a single keystroke. Choose PDF output, connections to EHR/MIS systems or DICOM® – the latest connectivity offering that simplifies patient information transfer to data management systems.
- 1,000 sps per channel data capture provides more in-depth ECG signal assessment during analysis, display and printing; 40,000 sps per channel offers unsurpassed pacemaker spike detection.
- 802.11 wireless communication module can be encrypted in WEP, WPA, or WPA2-AES.
- HIPAA Compliant
- BUR250C-C1X: Interpretive ECG Machine with AM12/USB Wired Patient Cable
- BUR250C-W1X: Interpretive ECG Machine with WAM Wireless Patient Cable and Wireless Communication
- BUR250C-81X: Interpretive ECG with AM12 Wired Patient Cable and Wireless Communication
- ELI250C-CAA-AAFAD: Interpretive ECG Machine with WAM Wireless Patient Cable, Wireless Communication & DICOM (Old Part Number: BUR250C-W1D)
- ELI250C-AAA-AAFAD: Interpretive ECG Machine with AM12/USB Wired Patient Cable, Wireless Communication & DICOM (Old Part Number: BUR250C-81D)
- ELI 250C Unit
- 10-Lead Patient Cable
- 1 Pack of Paper
- 1 Pack of Electrodes (100 Count)
- 10 Alligator Clips
- User Manual
- Instrument Type: 12-lead electrocardiograph
- Input Channels: Simultaneous acquisition of all 12 leads
- Standard Leads Acquired: I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V1, V2, V3, V4, V5, V6
- Waveform Display: Backlit, 1/4 VGA color LCD (320 x 240); 3, 4+4, or 6+6 lead presentation
- Digital Sampling Rate: 40,000 s/sec/channel used for pacemaker spike detection; 1000 s/sec/channel used for recording and analysis
- Optional Functions: VERITAS resting ECG interpretation algorithm with age and gender specific criteria; connectivity with bidirectional communication
- Paper: Perforated Z-fold thermal paper, A4 or 8.5 x 11" wide, 250 sheets
- Thermal Printer: Computer-controlled dot array; 1 dot/ms horizontal, 8 dots/mm vertical
- Thermal Printer Speeds: 5, 10, 25, or 50 mm/s
- Gain Settings: 5, 10, or 20 mm/mV
- Report Print Formats: Standard or Cabrera: 3+1, 3+3, 6, 6+6, or 12 channel
- Rhythm Print Formats: 3, 6, 8, or 12 channel with configurable lead groups
- Keyboard: Elastomer keyboard with complete alphanumeric keys, soft-key menu, and dedicated function keys
- Frequency Response: 0.05 to 300 Hz
- Filters: High-performance baseline filter; AC interference filter 50/60 Hz; low-pass filters 40 Hz, 150 Hz, or 300 Hz
- A/D Conversion: 20 bits (1.17 microvolt LSB)
- Device Classification: Class I, Type CF defibrillation-proof applied parts
- ECG Storage: Internal storage up to 40 ECGs, optional memory expansion available for 200 ECG storage.
- Weight: 11.25 lbs. (5.1 kg) including battery (without paper)
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 17 x 4” (39.4 x 43.2 x 10.2 cm)
- Power: Universal AC power supply (100-240 VAC at 50/60 Hz) 110 VA; internal rechargeable battery