This product has been discontinued. For comparable products, click here for the following items:
ndd Medical Technologies’ EasyOne Plus
Frontline spirometer is designed for the simple assessment of lung
health (FVC testing). Holding true to the EasyOne series of spirometers,
it is easy to use and includes our USB cradle for direct connection to
printer or PC. Limitations for this model include: Does not meet ATS
2005/ERS or OSHA standards, best curve is not shown on display, unable
to perform FVL (Flow Volume Loop) trial and only NHANES III predicated
value can be used.
Features and Benefits
For office spirometry
- FVC, Pre/post test types.
- Single Curve.
- Simple screening.
- Economical pricing.
- Stand alone instrument
- Direct print capability (only with cradle)
- No maintenance
- Long term stability without calibration
- Spirette is the new hygienic consumable for economic, safe, and secure procedures with lab precision
Point of care testing and bed-side monitoring
- Works without computer, but can be linked easily
- No calibration required for long term stability
- No site to site differences due to operator manipulations
- Bring your "lab" to the patients without compromising accuracy
- Maintenance free
- No warm up time, no pre-testing preparation
Note: The printer and cradle is not included.
- (2) AA Batteries
- (4) Mouthpieces
- In-service CD
- User Manual
- Test modes: FVC (expiratory), Pre-Post
- Parameters: FEV1, FEV6, FEV1/FEV6, FVC,
FEV1/FVC, PEF, pre-post %
variation, QC rating
- Quality control: Requires 2 acceptable, reproducible
maneuvers. (meets NLHEP
- Automatic quality control: Automatic control is always active
- Trial storage and display: Stores only the best trial
- Report Configuration: Report is fixed, showing the
smaller sized FV and VT curves.
- Predicted Values: NHANESIII normals only are used
- Curve Display: Displays only numerical results