On-Site Training Included!
The ELI 380 Resting ECG is designed to make the total ECG experience more efficient - from decreasing the time required to perform the procedure, to increasing the accuracy and security of the data acquired, to the overall patient care experience. With a 180° swivel and 120° tilt capability (fixed display options available), ERGO moves with you so exams can be performed without leaving the patient’s side. The capacitive touchscreen makes navigation easy from any angle, and being calibration-free with a chemically strengthened glass surface, it’s a solution that was built to last. Additionally, automation is built into demographic entry and patient selection through download of orders or ADT, combined with use of optional barcode scanner to select the right patient. And by eliminating a traditional keyboard, which has nooks and crannies in which bacteria can reside, you can promote a cleaner, safer environment for your patients and your staff.
Features and Benefits
- Meets newest FAA standards for EKG report submission! (FAA Class I Physicals)
- Solution-Based Design: The ELI 380 ECG delivers a unique set of display capabilities to enhance interaction with patients while in any position, including swivel and tilt functionality, and a 17-inch impact-resistant, color, capacitive touchscreen display.
- Easy-to-Clean Surfaces: Glass keyboard and display enable more thorough disinfection than electrocardiographs utilizing traditional keyboards. Simplified disinfection assists facilities in complying with infection prevention and control programs.
- Distinguished VERITAS® Resting ECG Interpretation Algorithm: The VERITAS resting ECG interpretation algorithm uses gender-specific and adult and pediatric criteria to provide a silent second opinion for interpretation. Hook-up confirmation is displayed, which includes detection of lead reversals.
- Data Security (Optional): Securing ePHI is promoted with centralized device access controls that are integrated with LDAP or Active Directory service. Additionally, encryption both at rest and in transit protects ePHI from the ELI 380 ECG to the server.
- Best 10: The device evaluates ECG signal and noise to determine and select the 10 seconds of data with the least amount of noise. Best 10 can simplify ECG acquisition by reducing clinical review time and eliminating the need for repeat ECGs.
- Wireless Freedom: Equivalent in size and weight to a traditional patient cable, the optional WAM™ wireless acquisition module provides freedom of movement for both patients and clinicians.
- Information Exchange: Bidirectional communication via LAN, DICOM or wireless LAN enables connectivity to Pyramis®, ECG Management system or third-party EHR, PACS, and CVIS systems.
The ELI 380 includes a patient cable, 1 pack of ECG paper, 10 alligator clips, power cord, 100 electrodes and a user manual. The ELI 380 comes in different configurations:
- ELI380-ACX21: AM12/USB 12-Lead wired patient cable
- ELI380-ACX11: WAM 12-Lead wireless patient cable
- ELI380-DCX21: AM12/USB 12-Lead wired patient cable, swivel display & touchscreen
- ELI380-DCX11: WAM 12-Lead wireless patient cable, swivel display & touchscreen
- ELI380-ACS21: AM12/USB 12-Lead wired patient cable & security
- ELI380-ACS11: WAM 12-Lead wireless patient cable & security
- ELI380-ACX43: AM15E/USB 15-Lead wired patient cable
- ELI380-DCS21: AM12/USB 12-Lead wired patient cable, touchscreen, swivel display & security.
- ELI380-DCS11: WAM 12-Lead wireless patient cable, touchscreen, swivel display & security.
- ELI380-DCX43: AM15/USB 15-Lead wired patient cable, touchscreen & swivel display
- ELI380-DCS43: AM15/USB 15-Lead wired patient cable, touchscreen, swivel display & security.
- Instrument Type: Multi-lead resting electrocardiograph
- Input Channels: Simultaneous acquisition of all 12 or 15 leads
- 12 Lead Alternate Lead Groups: Up to three additional groups can be labeled using any combination of 6 precordial leads with V1, V2, V3, V4, V5, V6, V7, V8, V9, V3R, V4R, V5R, V6R, and V7R lead labels
- 15 Lead Groups: Three lead groups are available and can be labeled using any combination of 3 leads with V1, V2, V3, V4, V5, V6, V7, V8, V9, V3R, V4R, V5R, V6R, and V7R lead labels
- Waveform Display:
- ERGO: Backlit, 17” color touchscreen display, 180° rotation and 120° tilt
- Standard: Backlit, 17” color LCD with 1280 x 1024 resolution, 120° tilt
- Input Impedance/Input Dynamic Range/Electrode Offset Tolerance/Common Mode Rejection: Meets or exceeds the requirements of ANSI/AAMI/IEC 60601-2-25
- Patient Leakage Current/Chassis Leakage Current: Meets or exceeds the requirements of ANSI/AAMI ES 60601-1
- Digital Sampling Rate: 40,000 samples/s/channel used for pacemaker spike detection; 1,000 samples/s/channel used for recording and analysis
- Standout Clinical Features: Best 10 automatic capture of the 10 seconds of data with the least amount of noise from the last 5 minutes
of full disclosure; Alternate lead placement selection with default for pediatric, right-sided, posterior and any
combination of user-defined precordial lead labeling.
- Optional Functions: Connectivity with bidirectional communication; SECUR-it; 15-lead acquisition; supports bar code scanners
with 39, 128 and 2D capabilities; AM12™, AM12M, or AM15E acquisition module, equivalent in size and weight
to a traditional patient cable.
- Paper: Smart (210 x 280 mm), perforated Z-fold thermal cued paper with full grid; 250 sheets stored in paper tray.
- Thermal Printer: Computer-controlled dot array; 1 dot/ms horizontal, 8 dots/mm vertical
- Thermal Printer Speeds: 5, 10, 25 or 50 mm/s
- Gain Settings: 5, 10 or 20 mm/mV
- Report Print Formats: Standard or Cabrera: 3+1, 3+3, 6, 6+6 or 12 channel
- Rhythm Print Formats: 3, 6, 8 or 12 channel with configurable lead groups
- Keyboard: Glass keyboard with alphanumeric keys, soft-key menu, dedicated function keys, and touchpad pointing device.
- Frequency Response: 0.05 to 300 Hz
- Filters: High-performance baseline filter; AC interference filter 50/60 Hz; low-pass filters 40 Hz, 150 Hz, or 300 Hz
- A/D Conversion: 20 bits (1.17 microvolt LSB)
- Device Classification: Class I, Type CF defibrillation-proof applied parts
- ECG Storage: Internal storage up to 500 ECGs
- Information Exchange: Requires ELI Link software version 4.2.0 or greater
- SECUR-IT (Optional Security): Requires software version 1.2.0 or greater and ELI Link software version 4.4.0 or greater
- AM12M Compatibility: For use with Quickels Electrode Suction Pump Decapus III or greater
- Weight: 27 lbs (12 kg) including one battery (without paper)
- Dimensions: 15.5 (width) x 20 (depth) x 5.5 in (height) (39 x 51 x 14 cm)
- Power Requirements: Universal AC power supply (100-240 VAC at 50/60 Hz) 110 VA; internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery with
support for a second optional battery