On-Site Training Included!
Easy to use and feature rich, the ELI 230 offers a valuable solution with capabilities such as signal quality, accurate and reliable ECG interpretation, and full-size printouts. Reports can be transferred to a computer or laptop through a USB cable.
Features and Benefits
- Meets newest FAA standards for EKG report submission! (FAA Class I Physicals)
- High-resolution color display provides real-time preview of 3, 8, or 12-lead ECG data and post-acquisition review of acquired ECG.
- Uses gender and age specific criteria to provide a silent second opinion for resting ECG interpretation.
- Select from WAM™ wireless acquisiton module or the AM12™ acquisition module. Both include replaceable lead wires, lead fail indicator, and remote control with buttons for ECG acquisition and rhythm printing.
- Best 10 feature automatically selects and displays the best 10 seconds of ECG signal from the one-minute segment of internal full disclosure, reducing clinical review time and eliminating the need for repeat ECGs.
- Full diagnostic ECG quality with a high-fidelity acquisition sampling rate of 40,000 samples per second per channel, a benefit for accurate pacemaker detection.
- ELI 230 Unit
- 10-Lead Patient Cable
- 1 Pack of Paper
- 1 Pack of Electrodes (100 Count)
- 10 Alligator Clips
- User Manual
- Instrument Type: 12-lead electrocardiograph
- Input Channels: Simultaneous acquisition of all 12 leads
- Standard Leads Acquired: I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V1, V2, V3, V4, V5, V6
- Waveform Display: Backlit, 1/4 VGA color LCD (320 x 240); 3, 4+4, or 6+6 lead presentation
- Digital Sampling Rate: 40,000 s/sec/channel used for pacemaker spike detection; 1000 s/sec/channel used for recording and analysis
- Resolutions: 1.875 microvolt LSB
- A/D Conversion: 20 bits (1.17 microvolt LSB)
- Frequency Response: 0.05 to 300 Hz
- Filters: High-performance baseline filter; AC interference filter 50/60 Hz; low-pass filters 40 Hz, 150 Hz, or 300 Hz
- Lead Reversal Section: Notification of possible lead reversal conditions, for both limb and chest leads, indicated on the display, prior to printing
- Pacemaker Spike Detection: Pacemaker spike markers, for both atrial and ventricular rhythms, indicated on printouts
- Optional Functions: Mortara VERITAS resting ECG interpretation with age and gender specific algorithm
- Paper: Thermal roll paper; 210 mm (8.25”) wide
- Thermal Printer: Computer-controlled dot array; 8 dots/mm
- Thermal Printer Speeds: 5, 10, 25, or 50 mm/s
- Gain Settings: 5, 10, or 20 mm/mV
- Report Print Formats: Standard or Cabrera; 12, 6, or 3+1 channel
- Rhythm Print Formats: 12, 6, or 3 channel with configurable lead groups
- Device Classification: Class I, Type CF defibrillation-proof applied parts
- ECG Storage: Internal storage up to 20 ECGs, external storage to USB memory stick
- Connectivity: Review or print from ELI Link V4.xx
- Weight: 5.8 lbs. (2.63 kg) including battery (without paper)
- Dimensions: 11.25 x 7.5 x 2.75” (28.58 x 19 x 7 cm)
- Power: Universal AC power supply (100-240 VAC at 50/60 Hz) 110 VA; internal rechargeable battery