The pregnancy series model is used for anatomical study of human development from the fourth week through the seventh month.
Features and Benefits
- The fetus is removable in the fourth to seventh-month models.
- Individually mounted on stands for display.
- Anatomical models are typically used as educational aids in medical and scientific classrooms and office settings.
- Consists of nine natural-size models for detailed examination:
- Embryo approx. 4 weeks old, 25 times life-size
- 1st Month Embryo
- 2nd Month Embryo
- 3rd Month Embryo
- 4th Month Foetus (Transverse Lie)
- 5th Month Foetus (Breech Position)
- 5th Month Foetus (Transverse Lie)
- 5th Month twin foetus (Normal Position)
- 7th Month Foetus