This bundle package is valid until March 30th, 2023.
The DR400 Patch is the smallest and most versatile monitor in the line-up of cardiac monitors from Northeast Monitoring. Weighing in at less than 30 grams, the shower-proof 1-, 2- or 3-lead “Patch” style recorder solves your remote cardiac monitoring needs. With 14-day Holter, 30-day Event and Mobile Cardiac Telemetry (MCT) capabilities, this multi-functional recorder uses Bluetooth technology to transmit cardiac events every 20 minutes making ECG transmissions near-real-time.
Features and Benefits
- DR400 Holter & Event Patch Recorder Features
- Up to 14-day Holter
- 30-day wireless Event monitoring
- 1-, 2-, or 3 channel recording
- 1, 2- or 3-electrode patch
- Powered by an internal lithium battery
- Micro USB connectivity
- HE/LX® (Holter) Analysis Software Features
- Up to 14-day Holter analysis: Never miss a beat. Let the software sort and categorize thousands of beats. Consolidate or split the data from multi-day studies along your preferred boundaries. Trends, averages, totals, tables, etc., automatically adjusted.
- User friendly editing / GUI (Graphical User Interface): Quickly create specific reports and scanning criteria for specific clients with configuration management tools. Customized reports match your needs, e.g., contact information, diagnostic terms, morphological terms, key phrases, logos and more.
- Customizable criteria and reports: Quickly create specific reports and scanning criteria for specific clients with configuration management tools. Customized reports match your needs, e.g., contact information, diagnostic terms, morphological terms, key phrases, logos, and more.
|1 Strip Per Hour||x||x||x|
|Maximum and Minimum HR||x||x||x|
|Six Minute Walk Assessment||x||x||x|
|Failure To Capture||x||x||x|
|Failure To Sense||x||x||x|
|QTc - 4 choices for calculating||x||x||x|
|ST Depressions and Elevations||x||x||x|
|ST Deviation (Maximum)||x||x||x|
|SVPB, SVPB Pair, SVT||x||x||x|
|Time Domain HRV||x||x||x|
|VPB, VPB Pair, VTAC||x||x||x|
|Receive ECG data/Transmit report files||x||x|
|EDIT mode available||x|
|AF Events and AF Strips||x|
|Bradycardia and Tachycardia||x|
|Fastest and Longest AF||x|
|Fastest and Longest SVT||x|
|Fastest and Longest VTAC||x|
|Hospital Information System File||x|
|Irregular and Longest R-R||x|
|Spectral Plots & Tables||x|
|ST Maximum HR||x|
- (2) DR400 Holter & Event Patch Recorders
- (2) DR 400 Recorders
- (4) Recorder Patches
- (2) Single Lead Wires
- (2) Micro USB Cables
- (2) Charging Blocks
- User Manual
- (1) Enhanced HE/LX 6.0 Software (Available with Enhanced, Enhanced Plus or Pro)
- (1) Software Install CD
- (1) License CD
- (1) Software Key
- (1) Card Reader
- User Manual
DR400 Holter & Event Patch Recorder
HE/LX V6.0 Holter Analysis Software
- Performance Specifications
- Sampling Rate: 180 samples/second
- Resolution: 12-bit, 12.50 μV/LSB
- Recording Bandwidth: 0.05- 70 Hz
- Water Resistance: IP55 (prelim)
- Physical Specification
- Dimensions: 2.3" x 1.6" x 0.4"
- Weight: 30 grams (1.0 oz) with battery
- Electrical Specifications
- Recording Bandwidth: 0.05 to 70 hertz in 180 samples/sec. mode
- Operation Duty Cycle: Continuous.
- Data Storage Format: Sample difference.
- Pacemaker Sensitivity: 2 millivolts.
- Pacemaker Pulse Duration: 150 to 2,500 microseconds.
- Environmental Specifications
- The operating range of the device is between 10 and 45 degrees C, between 10 and 95% humidity, and between 700 and 1060 hPa pressure.
- Store and/or transport the recorder at temperatures between -40 and 70 degrees C, between 10 and 100% relative humidity, and 500 and 1060 hPa pressure
- Battery Specifications
- Internal lithium, USB charge, 1 charge for 14-day Holter or 30-day Event
- Arrhythmia Detection
- AFib – Enhanced Atrial Fibrillation beat detection and analysis
- Ventricular Premature Beats (VPBs)
- Supraventricular Premature Beats (SVPBs)
- Maximum Time Analyzed: 14 Days
- Presentation of Data
- Standard 25 mm/s for 3-lead and 12-lead recordings
- 50 mm/s available for 12-lead recordings
- All 12-lead data displayed for 12-lead recordings
- Calibration indication can be provided in reports
- ST Segment slope: Positive or negative slope indicated based on manual setting of cursors by trained operator
- LAN Capability: Allows multiple users to access a common database of patient data without conflict.
- Pacemaker detection: Displayed and annotated for the operator
- Capability of labeling all arrhythmias with the operators input
- Modular with ability for operator to select modules to be included
- All reportable values and labels are editable by the operator
- Ability to remove and/or add sample ECG strips