Designed to travel everywhere you do, the VitalCareTM 506NV3 series
patient monitor with integrated carry-handle attaches quickly and easily
to a rolling stand. Available in multiple configurations – with choice of
Criticare or Nellcor oximetry – the 506NV3 patient monitors provide
maximum versatility and cost-effectiveness.
New smart battery management allows up to 100 NIBP measurements
on a single charging. With a compact design that is easily setup for spotcheck
or continuous monitoring, the 506NV3 patient monitor adapts
readily to hospital, clinic and transport requirements.|
NIBP, predictive Alaris TurboTemp® temperature—and exceptional ease of use make our 506NV3 series monitors the perfect solution to your clinical challenges.
The 506NV3 TurboTemp® series is designed for facilities that are maintaining compatibility with IVAC type P850A probe covers and Alaris TurboTemp® probes. The lightweight 506NV3 monitor with integrated carry-handle attaches quickly and easily to IV pole mount or rolling stand. Available in configurations with or without internal printer, with optional CSI DOX™ or Nellcor OxiMax pulse oximetry—the 506NV3 series provides maximum versatility and cost-effectiveness.
- Proprietary ComfortCuff ™ NIBP
measures on inflation for faster,
more comfortable readings.
- Choice of Criticare DOX™ digital
SpO2 technology or Nellcor
OxiMax™ SpO2 technology.
- Audible and visual alarms are
adjustable providing instant
notification the way you need
- Optional FILAC FasTemp™
predictive temperature for quick,
- Optional internal printer for
on-demand, automatic interval,
trends or multi-patient reports.
Non-Invasive Blood Pressure
Oscillometric measure upon inflation.
- Measurement Time: <40
seconds typical; 0 to 300mmHg;
- Standard adult cuff.
- Cycles: 1 - 60 minute; 2 - 4 hour; STAT.
Pressure Range: 30 to 300mmHg (Adult)
- 30 to 150mmHg (Pediatric)
to 150mmHg (Neonate)
- Resolution: 1mmHg.
- Clinical Accuracy:
- Transducer Accuracy: ±2mmHg or ±2% of reading, whichever
is greater, over full range.
- STAT mode: 5 minutes of consecutive
1% to 99%
- Resolution: 1%
- Accuracy (DOX only): 70% to 99% range:
- 50% to 69% range: ±3%; <50%: unspecified
(OxiMax Only): 70% to 99% range: ±2%; <70%: unspecified
Dual wavelength LED
- Audio: Tone with each detected pulse; pitch
varies with saturation
- Range: 20 to 300bpm.
- Accuracy (DOX only):
Greater of ±1bpm or ±1%, of reading.
- Unspecified for <30 or >240
- Accuracy (OxiMax only): Greater of ±1bpm or ±1%, of reading.
for <30 or >240 bpm.
- Update Time: Every second.
- Pulse Volume: 10 levels or Off.
Alaris TurboTemp®Method: Predictive
or ContinuousChannels: 1
Predictive Mode Range: 96.0° to 106° F (35.6°>
Continuous Mode Range: 80:0° to 106° F (26.7° to 41.1° C)
Accuracy: ±0.2°F (±0.1°C) (measured in calibrated water
bath in continuous mode)
F or 0.1° C
Response Time: 10 seconds typical (oral measurements)
Probes: CAT1544 Oral, CAT 1545 Rectal
Probe Covers: CAT 447 (P850A)
- Volume: 10 levels or Off
- Silence: Yes; 2 minutes
Last 24 hours
- Parameters: SpO2, pulse rate, NIBP, temperature
Types: Single Patient or Multi-patient;
- Selectable formats
- Type: LED
NIBP, SpO2; temperature, pulse rate; pulse bar
- Status: Alarm Silence;
Sensor; Low Battery; External
- Power; Patient Size
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian,
Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Danish
- Com Port: Serial, RS 232-compatible
- Type: Thermal array
Mode: 1 - 60 minute intervals; 2 - 24 hour intervals;
- Auto on BP;
Auto on Alarm, Off
Base unit with battery: 6.95 lb; 3.15kg
- Size: Base unit: 8.7" (H) x
7.1" (W) x 6.5” (D); 22cm (H) x 18cm (W) x 16.5cm (D)
- Voltage: 100 to
240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz
- Battery: Sealed lead acid; Life: 8 hours
Temperature: 32º to 113º F; 0º to 45º C
- Storage Temperature: 23º to
122º F; -5º to 50º C
- Operating Humidity: 15% to 90%, non-condensing
- Type of Protection:
Class I equipment
- Degree of Protection: Type CF defibrillator-proof
- Protection against Ingress: IPX1 rating, Drip-Proof
||VitalCare 506DNV3 w/ DOX Sp02, NIBP, TurboTemp, HR
||VitalCare 506DNVP3 w/ DOX Sp02, NIBP, TurboTemp, Printer, HR
||VitalCare 506LNV3 w/ Nellcor Sp02, NIBP, TurboTemp, HR
||VitalCare 506LNVP3 w/ Nellcor Sp02, NIBP, TurboTemp, Printer, HR
||VitalCare 506NV3 w/ NIBP, TurboTemp, HR
||VitalCare 506NVP3 w/ NIBP, TurboTemp, Printer, HR
|Check the items you wish to purchase, then click